Ch 6, Friendly Goblins

After the test was done, Gornuk slid it towards me (this time, without reading it first). And it read:

Magical name: Hadrian Jameson Potter-Black-Peverell

Chosen Name: Harry James Potter (Pure-blood)

Age: 1 year/16 months (31 July, 1980)

Father's Name: James Charlus Potter-Peverell (Pure-blood) (Deceased)

Mother's Name: Lilith Ana Potter nee Evans (Pure-blood) (Deceased)

Sibling(s): None

Godparent(s):

Sirius Orion Black III (incarcerated, allegedly imprisoned)

Alice Longbottom (unfit)

Creature Inheritance(s): Unknown

Soul Bond(s): Unknown

Heir to:

Potter (Paternal)

Peverell (Paternal)

Black (Godfather)

Sayre (Maternal)

Gryffindor (Paternal)

Ravenclaw (Maternal)

Slytherin (Right to Conquest, By Magic)

Then came the Assets and Properties, so I skipped that...

Block(s):

Core – Dark-Gray (8% Blocked by LAP) (80% Blocked by APWBD)

Parseltongue (60% Blocked by APWBD)

Metamorphmagus (100% Blocked by APWBD)

Eidetic Memory (90% Blocked by APWBD)

Compulsion(s):

Subdued Behavior (By APWBD)

Recklessness (By APWBD)

Absolute Trust Towards Authority (By APWBD)

*ABNORMAL/ILLEGAL MAGIC DETECTED*

Horcrux Keyed to Tom Marvalo Riddle/Voldemort/Lord Slytherin(0.1%)

Sanguisuga Magicae Keyed To APWBD

I was quite shocked by the number of obviously harmful spells on Harry. It made it perfectly clear that the world I am in is very different in a lot of ways than what I have watched and read.

The lineage of Lily was surprising but not by much. The Houses Harry will inherit was also not that shocking. What should I do about Sirius and the Horcrux though...

Leaving that thought aside for now, I pass the test to Gornuk and watch as he turns more vicious by the second. It is fun to watch, not gonna lie. When he is done, I move to ask, "Will it be possible to adopt him with all the obvious problems?"

Gornuk considers for a moment, "...Not entirely. Removal of many of the enchantments will require a Goblin Cleansing Ritual, but as he is still fairly young, removing the more harmful ones could be deadly."

Hearing that I look worriedly towards Harry (who among all this have decided that the most fascinating thing is my hand, as he keeps on playing with my fingers). After considering what I just heard, I look towards Gornuk, "What are the enchantments that can be removed right now?"

"Except the Block on the Core, the Horcrux and The Leach by Dumbledore, everything else can be removed." He looks down to the parchment and appears to be thinking, "Rest can be removed when he turns Four years old. That time will be the safest."

"Alright. Please proceed with the Ritual, and add the cost of it to the rest of the services you have provided until now. I would also like for utmost discretion regarding the previous matters and the following." After a moment I consider, "For a fee, of course."

He eyes me for a moment, "Of course." He nods as if understanding the importance. Is it just me or is he actually being nice...?

Gornuk writes something on a piece of parchment and sends it through the space under the door. Within only a few minutes, a goblin - that I think is female (if the way she is dresses is any indication; white gown with blue and silver lining and hair braided) – strode in and asked for the client. Gornuk introduced us, "Healer Rossa, meet Lady Rosier-Fawley-LeFay-Emrys-Hufflepuff. Lady, meet Healer Rossa. She is going to be responsible for the Healing Ritual." I need to work on that name...

"We'll be in your care." I bow my head at her, as much as I could with Harry in my lap. Gornuk then hands her the results of Harry, after my permission. She's horrified with the result, and maybe more so with who cast the spells. She leads us outside the room with a "Follow me." She must be related to Gornuk.

Gornuk stays back to keep the documents I requested in order. I'll tell him to start making a case file for Dumbledore too.

I follow Healer Rossa down the corridors of Gringotts with a soon to be sleeping Harry in my arms. Worrying about something I ask Rossa, "Is it going to be hurtful for him?"

She glances back for a brief moment, not at all stopping, "We will feed him a strong sleeping potion in a drink for him. He'll just be asleep, so he won't feel a thing." She sighs, "It is the first time we've encountered a child as small as him with such dangerous spells on him. So, we'll try our best to be safe with him. Don't worry."

"That is a relief." I hesitantly smile. I hope to all the Gods, Harry's Potter Luck will keep him safe...