Ch 7, Shopping (Baby clothes are too CUTE)

After just a few minutes, the hallway starts getting a little colder. We stop in front a huge stone door with carvings all over. It's close to 9 maybe 10 feet tall. Healer Rossa opens it and there is a huge rectangular hall, with enough light, but somehow, I think the murals on the walls are responsible for emanating the glow that follows throughout the room. The floor is all ivory stone, and there is another door opposite the Hall, mirroring the one we came from. There are three more Goblins with the same attire as Rossa, which indicated they are healers too. Healer Rossa goes towards them and starts showing the parchment and what they have to focus on. At the exact center of the Hall is what looks like a Ritual circle embedded in the floor itself. Even the feel of the Hall is overwhelming with so much magic.

Harry is fussy in my arms (as I didn't let him fall asleep on the way, or he wouldn't drink the potion dosed drink the healers will provide). Seeing this one of the Healers hands me a milk bottle, with I think the potion is in, to give to Harry. Once he's drank it, he immediately starts to fall asleep.

Healer Rossa takes him from my hands and places him at the center of the circle. Then I am ushered to the side of the room to sit at one of the chairs for observation. With all the four Healers at the focal points around the circle, the Ritual starts.

-two hours later-

It was devastating to watch, but Harry didn't feel any pain, so everything is okay. The ritual was successful and Harry slept through it all. I am led back by another goblin, to Gornuk's office. A cot for him was transfigured in the office to let him sleep until the effects of the potion wears off.

Until then I was given the adoption potion to feed to Harry before he goes to bed, so he sleeps through the night, with results in the morning. After all the matters for making the adoption foolproof are done, I ask for a coin pouch that is blood activated and attached to my Rosier Main Vault that only I can open.

Giving instruction about making the case file for Dumbledore and sending me the list of my properties and their conditions, along with a map for the magical alley, (provided by Gornuk) I pick Harry up and we make our way out of the Bank.

I'll worry about saving Sirius after the Horcrux and Leech are removed from Harry, or else he blames me for it... I won't take a chance with the Black Madness.

-Diagon Alley-

Walking in the alley, I first try to look for a clothing store that is not Madam Malkin's. I do remember there being one...Something like Tattling's...?

Walking a little bit farther than Ollivander's, I see it – Twilfitt and Tatting's. Well, I got that kinda right. I walk in and there's a humble chime on the door. Hearing that a woman, close to maybe her thirties, walks out from the back room. "Good afternoon, welcome to Twilfitt and Tatting's. I'm Twilfitt. How may I help you?". She's about the same height as me, wearing a dark red or burgundy gown, and has warm hazel eyes. Kinda like Remus...

I stand a bit straighter and say, "Hello, I would like to purchase a full wardrobe for me and my son. You do make clothes for kids, yes?" I say to the point and not overly polite. Considering this is a shop most pureblood ladies frequent; I need the gossip mill to my favor.

"Yes, of course. Right this way please." She leads us to the back room where she came from. Entering, I notice it is a fitting room, like one of those in the movies. A three-way mirror with a pedestal in front of it for measuring, surrounded by rows and rows of clothes. Watching me for a while she conjures up a high chair for Harry and goes to stand in front of the dais. "Let's start with you Miss..."

"Rosier. Lady Rosier, please." I give her my title I want to be known for at the moment, stopping myself from showing any signs of laughing with the Bond introduction. You cannot fault me. I couldn't resist.

Her eyes widen a fraction, with surprise or greed, I can't tell. I move to the dais and she starts measuring me. She starts asking a lot of question about the colors, patterns, cloth, specifications I might need or the like. I choose, at her opinion, blue, green, black and darks of the similar shades as the colors, silk for night dresses, some gowns and scarfs, and undergarments at her discretion. I mentally give a sigh; I can't shop for the life of me.

After all that we move to Harry's clothes. But instead of measuring him, she asks his age (which I answer 16 months) and brings out a catalogue. There are so many clothes, and all the same as adult ones; vests, shirts, pants, little socks and formal tiny shoes. I star choosing and I notice I have practically pointed out all of them. I know he'll grow out of them but they're just so CUTE!! I do make sure to ask for self-growth charms on some of them that he won't wear much...

After all that, I ask her when they'll be done. "It will take no longer than three hours Lady Rosier."

"Can you deliver them by owl? I'll pay now." She nods yes, and brings out the bill. Instead of bringing out the pouch, I use the ring to pay. A little proof of the claim. It comes out to about 4500 galleons, so I stamp my Rosier ring on the bill, take the receipt and get on with shopping.

But first, Lunch!!