𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello everyone!

I'm so excited to share my book with you, but I want to be transparent about something: I'm not a native English or Hindi speaker, so there may be some errors in the book. It's far from perfect, but I hope you'll still give it a chance.

I've worked hard on this book, and I'm proud of it. I've tried my best to make it as error-free as possible, but I know that there may be some mistakes that I've missed. If you find any, please don't be too critical. Just know that I'm still learning and I'm always striving to improve.

I hope you enjoy reading my book as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you so much for giving it a chance!

Your Author

P.S. I'm always open to feedback, so if you have any suggestions on how I can improve my writing, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm always learning and I'm always looking for ways to get better.

Follow me on Instagram to enjoy spoiler reels,give reviews and content related to my books

Follow me on Instagram to enjoy spoiler reels,give reviews and content related to my books. Here is my Instagram I'd.

This prologue is dedicate to TereBinTereSaath and shadowzq

AUTHOR'S POV

In the midst of the preparations for Mariyam's engagement, a shocking revelation shakes the Khan family to its core. Mariyam, in a moment of honesty, confesses that she has, herself decided to run away with Ansh, Because She was in Love with him.At that time She didn't know Ansh is none other than Zubair Malik,The sworn enemy of Khan clan.

Murtasim, Mariyam's brother, remains unfazed by this unexpected turn of events. He is not surprised by his sister's decision, as he has long suspected her feelings for Zubair. However, the revelation brings to light a deeper conspiracy at play.

Haya, who has been harboring a secret grudge against Meerab, seizes this opportunity to expose her involvement in Mariyam's elopement. She presents a video that seemingly shows Meerab sending Mariyam away with Zubair Malik.

Murtasim, with sharp instincts, is not easily fooled. He realizes that Haya is manipulating the situation to frame Meerab and shift the blame away from herself. He sees through her ploy and understands that she is the mastermind behind this entire scheme.

As the truth unravels, Murtasim confronts Haya, exposing her cunning plan. He reveals that she deliberately trapped Meerab by making her believe them she was helping Mariyam, all in an attempt to ruin Meerab's reputation and drive a wedge between her and the Khan family.

The revelation of Haya's deceit shocks and angers the Khans. They confront her, demanding an explanation for her actions. Haya, cornered and desperate, tries to defend herself, but her lies fall on deaf ears.

Haya's decision not to reveal Ansh's true identity to Meerab and Mariyam, while harboring the intention to drive Meerab out of Murtasim's heart and home, is a complex and manipulative strategy. She seizes the opportunity presented by the scandal of "Khan ki Begum ne Khan ki behen ko uske Ashiq ke sath bhaga diya, woh v dushman ke sath" to further her own agenda. Haya's upbringing by Maa Begum and Marhum Shahnawaz, who raised her like their own daughter despite her parents' untimely demise, adds a layer of betrayal to her actions. The fact that they forgave her countless mistakes only amplifies the gravity of her deception.

Haya's calculated silence and manipulation are driven by her desire to possess Murtasim completely, even at the expense of her family and the truth. Her actions not only hurt Meerab and Mariyam but also undermine the love that Khans shown on her over the years.

When the truth came out, Maa Begum could not believe that Haya, whom she and her late husband had raised like their own daughter, would stoop so low.

She confronted Haya and slapped her hard. She told Haya that she could forgive her countless mistakes, but she could not forgive her for hurting Mariyam. She ordered a trusted man of their house to take Haya to her grandmother's house after Mariyam's engagement was over and to make sure that Haya never came near the Khan Haveli again.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐝 "❤️". 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤.

Next update on
Saturday (Hopefully)

Vote and comment.
Thank you