𝟗. 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍

"Does she truly deserve his unconditional love after hurting him, disrespecting his feelings, and ignoring the depth of his emotions ?"

P.S. No proofreading.

Follow me on Instagram for book related content

tere darbaar mein dil thaam ke wo aata hai

jis ko tu chaahe, hey nabi tu bulaata hai

bhar do jholi meri ya muhammad

lauT kar main naa jaaunga khaali

band deedon mein bhar Daale aansoo

sil diye maine dardon ko dil mein

jab talak tu bana de na bigDi
dar se tere na jaaye sawaali

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 ⚠️

𝟮𝟬+, 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳-𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳-𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺. 𝗜𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.

𝟯 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

As the ethereal glow of dawn pierces through the darkness, casting a faint glimmer upon the world, the prison cell stirs with a sense of anticipation. Within its cold, unforgiving walls, Khan Murtasim Khan, a man unjustly imprisoned, raises his weary hands towards the heavens.

The darkness that has enveloped his soul for countless nights seems to dissipate as he whispers a heartfelt prayer. "Oh, my Allah, You who have created me, guide me in this hour of darkness. I don't know what is right or wrong, but I beseech Thee to show me the path of righteousness. Please guide my soul, and deliver me from this torment."

The faint fragrance of wet soil, a lingering reminder of yesterday's heavy rain, wafts through the narrow window, carrying with it a sense of renewal and hope. As the first rays of sunlight peek over the horizon, casting a golden glow upon the prison yard, Khan Murtasim Khan's heart swells with a mix of trepidation and longing.

He spends countless nights in this desolate cell, his spirit tested to its limits. Yet, amidst the despair, a flicker of faith remains within him. He believes that even in the darkest of times, there is a glimmer of hope, a guiding light that can lead him to salvation.