𝟏𝟎.𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐓

"𝗜𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗺?" 𝗼𝗿 "𝗜𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗠𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗺 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿?"
𝗢𝗿 "𝗜𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲?"

🦚🐧🐼🦜🐛🦋🐅🦁🌿🦠

Don't forget to comment and vote. It motivates me to write.

Follow me for book related content

Kise poochun, hai aisa kyun
Bezubaan sa, ye jahaan hai

Khushi ke pal, kahan dhoondhooN
Benishan sa, waqt bhi yahan hai

Jaane kitne labon pe gile hain
Zindagi se kayi faasle hain
Paseejte hain sapne kyun aankhon mein
Lakeer jab chhoote in haathon se yoon bewajah

Jo bheji thi duaa, woh jaake aasmaan
se yoon takra gayi ke aa gayi
Hai laut ke sadaa

WORDS COUNT 6K+

𝟮 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

AUTHOR'S POV

KARACHI, PAKISTAN

In the intricate tapestry of their lives, Waquas once relinquishes Meerab's hand, believing that fate has destined her for Murtasim and Khan's embrace. At that juncture, the weight of their choice, sanctioned by the late Sahanawaz Khan, sways his decision. He consents to Meerab becoming Murtasim's bride, honoring the pact forged between their fathers.

However, time is wrought a profound transformation within Waquas. The once-binding agreement now seems like a distant echo, overshadowed by a realization that eclipses all else: Meerab's happiness. The memory of her radiant smile, a beacon of joy that illuminates his heart, fades into a bittersweet recollection.

The realization dawns upon him that he has neglected Meerab's well-being, prioritizing duty over her desires. The thought of her enduring a loveless marriage, her spirit dimmed by sorrow, fills him with unbearable anguish. In that moment, Waquas resolves to break free from the shackles of the past and prioritize Meerab's happiness above all else.

No longer will he allow the decisions of others to dictate her destiny. Meerab's heart, not the whims of fate or the dictates of tradition, will guide their path forward.

Meerab's father, once her protector and guardian, now finds himself confined to the confines of her own home, a virtual prisoner in his own abode. This drastic measure is imposed upon him to prevent Meerab from exploiting any opportunity to liberate Murtasim from the clutches of the law.