𝟏𝟏.𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒

𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘅𝗲𝗱. 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗱.

 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗱

Follow me for book related content.

Kindly vote and comment.

Raah Dekhe Nazar
Raat Bhar Jaag Kar
Par Teri Toh Khabar Na Mile
Bahut Aayi Gayi Yaadein
Magar Iss Baar Tum Hi Aana,
Iraade Phir Se Jaane Ke Nahi Laana
Tum Hi Aana

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 ⚠️

𝟮𝟬+, 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳-𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳-𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺. 𝗜𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.

AUTHOR'S POV

In the tranquil embrace of the night sky, the moon casts its ethereal glow upon the countless stars, illuminating the vast expanse above. Within the confines of his humble shell, Murtasim sits perched in a secluded corner, his gaze fixed upon the celestial orb through the small window. But beneath his calm exterior, a restless spirit stirs within him.

After a prolonged period of contemplation, Murtasim rises from his seat with a newfound determination. He approaches the gate of his shell with cautious steps, his keen eyes scanning the surroundings. Satisfied that the coast is clear, he swiftly makes his way to his bed and retrieves a small nail that he has cleverly concealed between the wall and the angle of the bed.

He creeps back to the corner of the shell, a place where the watchful eye of the CCTV camera cannot reach him. The shell's interior is shrouded in darkness, but the ethereal glow of the moon casts an eerie illumination, revealing the scene with startling clarity.

He settles into a silent vigil, his gaze no longer fixed on the celestial orb but drawn instead to the glint of a nail protruding from the shell's surface. The silence is so profound that he can hear the faint sound of his own breath, a rhythmic reminder of his presence in this hidden sanctuary.

Minutes tick by, each one stretching into an eternity as he sits motionless, his senses heightened. The darkness envelops him like a suffocating blanket, pressing down on his mind and amplifying every creak and groan of the ancient shell.