𝟐.𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄

She didn't know if it was love or something else, but she was definitely addicted to him and addiction never goes away.

Author's Note**

Hello everyone! 🫶

I want to be upfront about a few things. First, I'm not a native English or Hindi speaker, so there may be some errors in the book. I've done my best to proofread and edit it, but I know there might still be some mistakes.
This book is far from perfect. I'm sure there are many things that could be improved, but I hope you'll enjoy the story despite its flaws.If you're willing to give this book a chance, I would really appreciate it. I'm still learning and growing as a writer, and I'm always open to feedback. But I would prefer to receive constructive criticism in a kind and respectful manner.

THE MEDIA,PICS CREDIT GOES TO RESPECTIVE OWNER

Thank you for understanding!

With love,
Pari Katha

Follow me on Instagram to enjoy spoiler reels,give reviews and content related to my books. Here is my Instagram I'd.

Today's chapter is dedicated to Pujabose1992

Just One comment.

𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝒁𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒂𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒍 𝒌𝒆
𝑵𝒂𝒚𝒆 𝑹𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒉𝒂𝒍 𝒌𝒆
𝑨𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒛 𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒍 𝒌𝒆

PRESS HOLLOW STAR BUTTON AT END OF THE CHAPTER AND SEE THE MAGIC.

AUTHOR'S POV
KARACHI, PAKISTAN

In the tranquil embrace of the night, Meerab sat by her French window, her gaze fixed upon the celestial wonder that adorned the heavens. Among the myriad of twinkling stars, it was the moon of the second rising day that held a special place in her heart.Though a small portion of its surface was illuminated, it possessed an allure that captivated countless people, drawing their eyes upward in awe and wonder. For Meerab, this crescent moon was a symbol of hope, a beacon of light in the vast expanse of darkness.
It reminds her that even when everything seems lost, there is always the potential for renewal and transformation. Just as the moon rises again after the darkness of the new moon, so too can we rise above our challenges and shine our own unique light upon the world.
From this, she quoted her favourite line "JAHAN MEERAB HOTI HAIN,WAHI BAS WOH CHAMAKTI HAIN".

Meerab, now clad in a pair of black shorts and a matching top, felt a sense of liberation and comfort. In the confines of her room before her marriage, shorts were her go-to attire for nighttime, providing her with the utmost comfort and ease. However, within the walls of Khan Haveli, even uttering the names of such garments was considered taboo.As she settled into her bed, Meerab's thoughts drifted to the evening's drama, When Maa Begum and Mr Anwar were came here to invited them for Mariyam's engagement.