𝟏𝟐. 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍

"Their foreheads gently lean against each other, their bodies intimately close, their hearts harmoniously beating as one. In this poignant moment, words seem unnecessary. The profound silence between them resonates deeply, eloquently expressing the unbreakable bond they share and the immense pain they endure throughout their time apart."

Follow me for book related content

Baithe baithe yunhi
Raahein judaa kyun ho gayi
Na tu ghalat, na main sahi
Le ja mujhe saath tere
Mujhko na rehna saath mere
Le ja mujhe...

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

Don't be a silent reader, please comment and vote. It motivates me to write.

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 ⚠️

𝟭𝟵+ 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗨𝗖𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

AUTHOR'S POV

Murtasim fidgets anxiously, his foot tapping a restless rhythm against the floor. Ten minutes stretch into what feels like an eternity as he waits for Meerab, his heart pounding in his chest. The air in the room is thick with anticipation, each passing second seeming to drag on endlessly. The sound of his own heartbeat reverberates in his ears, a constant reminder of his nervousness.

Suddenly, the delicate tinkling of anklet bells fills the room, their melodic chimes cutting through the heavy silence. Following the sound, a wave of warm, intoxicating fragrance wafts towards him, wrapping him in a familiar yet tantalizing scent of carnations. The aroma envelops him, triggering memories and emotions that he struggles to contain. Murtasim recognizes that fragrance intimately, a scent that has always been associated with his biwi, Meerab.

Despite being intimately familiar with her scent, he finds himself unable to raise his head to meet her gaze. His heart races with a potent blend of excitement and apprehension, creating a whirlwind of emotions within him. The moment seems to stretch endlessly, hanging in the air, heavy with unspoken feelings and the significance of their imminent reunion.

Then, like a gentle breeze, Meerab's voice calls out his name, "Murtasim," a melody that lingers in his dreams for the past five long months. Tears well up in his eyes as he absorbs the sweetness of her voice, reminiscent of a nightingale's enchanting song.

In this poignant moment, Murtasim's heart swells with a complex mix of joy and trepidation. The anticipation of this long-awaited reunion is etched into every fiber of his being, yet now that it is unfolding before him, he finds himself engulfed in a tidal wave of emotions. The burden of their separation seems to dissolve, giving way to an overwhelming flood of love and yearning.

In the depths of Meerb's being, her heart pounds with an erratic rhythm, its rapid beat threatening to escape her chest and echo through the silent room. It is not the familiar surge of panic that she has come to dread, but rather a tumultuous symphony of emotions that overwhelms her senses.