𝟕.𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒

"𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗯 𝗪𝗮𝗾𝘂𝗮𝘀 𝗔𝗵𝗺𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 "𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆" 𝗮𝗻𝗱 "𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆" 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗠𝗿𝘀. 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗯 𝗠𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗺 𝗞𝗵𝗮𝗻."

TO UNLOCK NEXT CHAPTER - Either 50 VOTES Here or Give engagement (like and comment to the new reel on my Instagram)

Next chapter contains some of their cute moments from their Childhood/teenage..

Honestly, I am not satisfied with this chapter. I intended to include more details, but the word count exceeded, so I have chosen to incorporate them in the following chapter. I hope you all enjoy the upcoming chapters.

Happy reading!

Sincerely,
Parikatha

Press star button and see magic

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM FOR SPOILERS AND CONTENT RELATED TO MY BOOKS.

𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝-𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝-𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐘𝐨�...

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬
𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝-𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬

AUTHOR'S POV

HYDERABAD, PAKISTAN

Meerab's heart sank as she witnessed the scene unfolding before her. The woman sitting on her bed was none other than Haya, her husband's one-sided lover or perhaps more accurately, his obsessive admirer. Haya slowly rose from the bed, her movements slightly hindered by a limp. A triumphant smirk spread across her face as she addressed Murtasim.

"Thank you, Murtasim," Haya said, her voice dripping with insinuation. "What you gave me in this room has certainly helped me to move on."

Meerab's mind raced, trying to make sense of what she was seeing. How could this be happening? Was it some elaborate act? But the look in Haya's eyes made it all seem so real.

A wave of anger and betrayal washed over Meerab. She had always known about Haya's infatuation with her husband, but she had never imagined that it would go this far. She had trusted Murtasim implicitly, but now she couldn't help but wonder if he had been unfaithful to her.

As Haya left the room, Murtasim's eyes darted to Meerab's face, searching for any sign of emotion. But her expression remained blank, her eyes devoid of any discernible feeling. A silent prayer echoed in his heart, a desperate plea for Meerab to trust him, to believe that things were not as they seemed.