𝟓.𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐌-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐓

Murtasim knew Meerab is capable of protecting herself, of standing tall against the storms that life might bring. Yet, his heart yearns to shield her from every evil, every harm that could befall her. From himself too, if she wants it

U CAN SKIP MY RANT AND DIRECTLY JUMP TO CHAPTER.

HAPPY READING 💖❤️

Author's Note**

Hello everyone! 🫶

I want to be upfront about a few things. First, I'm not a native English or Hindi speaker, so there may be some errors in the book. I've done my best to proofread and edit it, but I know there might still be some mistakes.
This book is far from perfect. I'm sure there are many things that could be improved, but I hope you'll enjoy the story despite its flaws.If you're willing to give this book a chance, I would really appreciate it. I'm still learning and growing as a writer, and I'm always open to feedback. But I would prefer to receive constructive criticism in a kind and respectful manner.

THE MEDIA,PICS CREDIT GOES TO RESPECTIVE OWNER

Thank you for understanding!

With love,
Pari Katha

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers, reviews and content related to my books

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐢 𝐤𝐢 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐓𝐨𝐡 𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐢 𝐤𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐡 𝐭𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐡 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐭...

𝐓𝐨𝐡 𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐢 𝐤𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐡
𝐭𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐡
𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐡𝐢
𝐁𝐚𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧

PRESS HOLLOW STAR BUTTON AT END OF THE CHAPTER AND SEE THE MAGIC

AUTHOR'S POV
HYDERABAD, PAKISTAN

In the midst of the wedding festivities, Meerab's heart was filled with a mix of emotions. She has come to the engagement with the intention of confronting Mariyam for the last time, but as she stood on stage and hugged her, she felt a sense of relief and hope.

Mariyam's face lacked the radiant glow and shyness that are typically associated with brides. Yet, in her eyes, Meerab seems a flicker of hope every time as Mariyam glances at Nooraiz,her fiance. Meerab quietly absorbes this, and her heart finally feels at ease.

Meerab doesn't want Mariyam's marriage to become like hers, a loveless union devoid of happiness. She had met Nooraiz before, and though she had initially objected to his marrying with Mariyam, But she now seems him as a kind and gentle soul who truly respect and understands Mariyam.As Meerab watches Mariyam and Nooraiz, she realises that their marriage had the potential to be different and She truly wish best for them.