𝟖.𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐕/𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲.

𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.

𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞.

𝐈𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲????𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬...

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 ⚠️

𝟮𝟬+, 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳-𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳-𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺. 𝗜𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.

The music and pics credit goes to the respective owner.

Longest chapter so far, with over 5K words.

KINDLY VOTE AND COMMENT 🙏

This is the last chapter of "Dukh, Dard, Kast" of Carnation's Meerab and Murtasim. Don't forget to read the author's note at the end.

Follow me at Instagram for content related to my books.

Ve Kamleya Ve Kamleya
Ve Kamleya Mere Nadaan Dil

Do Nainon Ke Pechida Sau Galiyare
Inmein Kho Kar Tu Milta Hai Kahan
Tujhko Ambar Se Pinjre Zyada Pyare

Udd Ja Kehne Se
Sunta Bhi Tu Hai Kahan
Gall Sunn Le Aa

Gall Sunn Le Aa
Ve Kamleya Mere Nadaan Dil

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩
𝗛𝗬𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗕𝗔𝗗, 𝗣𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡

Meerab's heart sinks as she meticulously examines each words of the divorce papers, her mind reeling in disbelief. The weight of the situation presses down on her chest, making it hard to breathe. She can't fathom who would have sent them.

For a fleeting moment, she suspects Murtasim, but as her gaze meets his hazel brown eyes, now rimmed with redness from tears, she knows it couldn't be him. He has never failed to profess his love for her at every opportunity, his words always filled with sincerity and warmth. As she looks into Murtasim's eyes, she sees a mixture of sadness and determination.