Chapter 1 (Part 2)

"Li Fuyue just died like this?! The author is too kind"

"After the Senior Brother fell into qi deviation, the protagonist gradually matured. Only when he personally killed the brother he relied on the most, can Lin Chaochen officially embark on this lonely king's road... In this chapter, I finally saw the growth of the protagonist."

"So why did Li Fuyue fall into qi deviation? Author, it seems like you haven't said it yet."

"Please, the plot also needs to be logical. I still feel that the story hasn't explained clearly..."

"Scatter flowers ~ Lin Chaochen has finally become the number one person in the cultivation world!"]

With a loud "dong", The sawdust on the beams suddenly fell like rain, and the man lying on the bed woke up from his sleep.

Almost every night Li Fuyue... oh, no, now he should be called Li Fenglan, would dream about the things he saw after his death in his previous life.

Li Fenglan didn't know why he saw these things. When he became conscious again, he had already returned to this world.

Five years have now passed.

Usually when he wakes up, he will feel a little bit of emotion. Fortunately, he was no longer a "villain" in this life, but a small cannon fodder with only a few thousand words, the most inconspicuous low-level disciple in the sect.

Was this house about to collapse?

After a pause for a few seconds, the mortal Li Fenglan quickly got up from his bed. He put on the veiled hat, put on the crane cloak, and quickly walked out of the room holding the lamp.

The location of Miguang Mountain where Li Fenglan lived was very remote, and after nightfall, he can't hear anything except the occasional chirping of birds.

For the people in Tianmian Palace, living here was no different from being exiled. Li Fenglan thought maybe only he, a salted fish, would enjoy life here.

"Hiss, it's so cold." Li Fenglan stuck out the lamp, and walked out of the room after making sure that there was nothing unusual outside.

The house was a bit high, he looked up and began to think about how he could get to the roof.

What is this? ? ?

Li Fenglan was stunned for a moment. If he hadn't subconsciously stepped back half a step, the thing might have hit him and sent him back to the second dimension.

After pausing for a while, Li Fenglan finally squatted down slowly to study what it was that fell from the sky.

The moonlight was exposed from the gap between the distant mountains and spread gently on the ground.

Through the moonlight, Li Fenglan finally saw clearly that the person lying here turned out to be a man. He was wearing a white robe with gold trimmings, which was half stained red with blood. The man closed his eyes, his slender eyebrows were tightly knit together, and his expression looked a little painful.

With Lin Chaochen's current appearance, he clearly developed a demon in his heart, and he was just about to follow in his own footsteps and fall into qi deviation.

...It turns out that Lin Chaochen, the protagonist of in "Tianmian Daosheng", also has heart demons?

The second he saw Lin Chaochen, Li Fenglan subconsciously clenched the handle of the lamp in his hand, and the knuckles of his fingers turned white due to excessive force. He thought, if he stabbed the silver lamp handle down, would he be able to avenge his previous life?