Chapter 16

Li Fenglan once thought that he would never see Qiu Wanyou again in this life.

"Tianmian Daosheng" also clearly stated: After Qiu Wanyou ascended, he never descended to the lower realm.

But now, that man unexpectedly appeared in front of his eyes without warning.

...what the h*ll is going on here?

Now was not a good time to recall the plot, he saw Qiu Wanyou standing there silently, pulling out the long sword from his arms.

Then there was a flash of sword light, and with a long cry, the flames on the red bird's body exploded, and Li Fenglan subconsciously closed his eyes.

When he opened his eyes again, Duan Qianli had disappeared, and Lin Chaochen's clothes were completely stained red with blood.

Such a dazzling red startled Li Fenglan who just opened his eyes.

"What's wrong with him?"

"Both of them were injured by the sword energy, and Duan Qianli had already run away." Ling Buyan replied with a relaxed tone, apparently he hadn't closed his eyes just now and watched the whole process.

It turned out that Qiu Wanyou not only seriously injured Duan Qianli, he even launched an indiscriminate attack on his little disciple!

Everything that happened just now actually happened in just a short moment.

Lin Chaochen, who was outside the barrier, stretched out his hands tremblingly to press his chest, and slowly knelt forward.

"Disciple Lin Chaochen, pay respects to Master."

Master?

Affected by the dazzling light on the red bird's body, many people closed their eyes just now, or couldn't see clearly.

It wasn't until hearing these words that the cultivators on the main peak of Tianmian Palace raised their heads and looked outside the barrier.

And Ling Buyan also slowly put the umbrella back.

Jiang Yichang, the head of Tianmian Palace who was who knows where just now, suddenly appeared. He followed Lin Chaochen, and respectfully saluted the man in white outside the barrier.

"Disciple Jiang Yichang, pays a greeting to the immortal master."

... Immortal master?

In the cultivation world, people think that the cultivators who have ascended for their dao are their teachers along the way in their pursuit of immortality, so they have the honorary title of "immortal master".

Who is that man outside the barrier, the answer was already obvious.

Li Fenglan saw—following Jiang Yichang, Meng Linzhou and the two immortals "Chi Jie" and "Chi Zhen" of Tianmian Palace also put away their long swords and paraded towards Qiu Wanyou.

In the next second, all the people on the main peak of Tianmian Palace all knelt on the ground.

However, Li Fenglan didn't want to salute Qiu Wan...

He silently took two steps back, and before he knew it, his neatly trimmed fingertips were embedded in the flesh due to excessive force.

Qiu Wanyou, Yaozheng bell.

Li Fenglan will never forget that the core of the Fushen Formation that drove him back was Qiu Wanyou's Yaozheng bell.

My master, like everyone in the cultivation world, wanted him to die.

Through the hood, the man stared at Qiu Wanyou in the distance.

They have never been so far away as a pair of master and disciple.