Chapter 18 (Part 3)

"Daoist friend, what's wrong with you? Li Fenglan's acting skills were good, and his tone was very anxious.

The young man sitting on the bed gritted his teeth and shook his head, saying: "It's nothing... Maybe the wound is open." 

Pu Shi San is a unique elixir in the cultivation world. Demon races like Duan Qianli don't know the existence of this kind of thing, and he never thought that all of this was caused by Li Fenglan.

"The wound is open?" Li Fenglan pretended to be anxious and said, "Why don't I take fellow Daoist to the medical hall?" 

Although he was able to perfectly hide his identity as a descendant of the demon god, he was still unwilling to take risks with severe injuries.

Li Fenglan nodded with a smile and said: "Okay, fellow daoist, you can rest here. "

After saying that, Li Fenglan picked up Cheng Huang, who was watching the excitement, and was about to turn around and go out.

However, at this moment, Li Fenglan suddenly heard footsteps. When he turned around, he saw that his master was pushing the door open and coming towards him.

It's over—with Ling Buyan's endless experience, he will definitely see the problems in Duan Qianli at a glance.

If he was exposed, will it arouse the other party's suspicion?

Li Fenglan quickly turned around and greeted the person who came. He then stood there nervously and asked, "Master, why are you here suddenly?"

Duan Qianli was obviously nervous when he saw Ling Buyan.

Obviously he had heard rumors about this man, and he was a little afraid of Ling Buyan.

"Immortal Ling." Duan Qianli endured the pain and greeted the person who came.

Ling Buyan smiled at the two of them. He didn't speak, but put his hand on Duan Qianli's wrist.

The air in the room froze.

For a while, it was hard to say who was more guilty between Li Fenglan and Duan Qianli.

Li Fenglan carefully looked at his master.

In less than a stick of incense, Ling Buyan withdrew his hand.

Only at this time did Li Fenglan realize that the smile on his master's face had disappeared at some point.

... There was no need to guess, Ling Buyan had definitely discovered that he had added ingredients to Duan Qianli's medicine.

Is it because of this that he stopped smiling?

Or, did Ling Buyan discover Duan Qianli's identity?

"Master?" Li Fenglan finally plucked up the courage to call Ling Buyan, and the man stretched out his hand and patted him on the shoulder lightly, "En."

Duan Qianli pursed his lips and looked at Ling Buyan, because he was too nervous, even his physical pain had been forgotten.

"You were seriously injured." Ling Buyan said suddenly.

"I—" Before Duan Qianli finished speaking, Ling Buyan interrupted him again, "You are seriously injured, if you don't take the elixir given to you by Fenglan on time every day, you may die soon "

"Eh?" Take the pill on time every day? But what I gave Duan Qianli was just an ordinary wound medicine that couldn't be more ordinary...

Even with the terrifying physique of a demon cultivator in the immortalization stage, he can recover even without taking medicine, it is definitely not "you may die soon".