Chapter 9

The disciples of the Law Hall standing in front of Li Fenglan scattered in all directions as if they had seen a ghost.

"Why did you say that?" Ning Qingmo, who had never spoken until now, suddenly spoke in a dangerous tone.

Ling Buyan smiled as if he had just realized that everyone had misunderstood something, he shook his head and explained: "Everyone, don't think too much."

Li Fenglan didn't know what Ling Buyan wanted to do, he instinctively backed away.

"Don't be afraid." Ling Buyan said in a low voice, his voice was very gentle, to the point of being deceptive.

Li Fenglan couldn't help being stunned for a moment.

At this moment, Ling Buyan's hand had been withdrawn.

What is this? He subconsciously frowned.

Ning Qingmo, who was standing in the distance, had already read out the name of the talisman paper: "Mingxin Xuannu Talisman?"

Ling Buyan threw out the talisman paper in his hand, and the paper instantly transformed into a girl in the air, impressively It was the red-clothed immortal maidservant who had been following Cheng Duan all the time!

The Xuannu in front of him was the top puppet of Mingxin Sect.

... But even Li Fenglan himself didn't know when this thing came to him.

Could it be that day on the white jade lotus platform?

Thinking about it, it was not impossible.

With Cheng Duan's cultivation base and small stomach, it was not difficult to paste a talisman paper on his body without anyone noticing.

Li Fenglan could not help but feel chills down his back when he thought that if Ling Buyan hadn't discovered it, he would have been carrying a piece of talisman all the time... Being an immortal for a lifetime, he didn't like the feeling of being at the mercy of others.

Cheng Duan's spiritual power was stolen from Li Fuyue, so the talisman paper carried his aura, so it was not surprising that Cheng Huang made a mistake.

Hearing Immortal Meng's words and looking at the puppet again, the disciples of the Law Hall around him breathed a sigh of relief. Jiang Yichang paused for a moment, then nodded.

Apparently they all thought so.

Without the support of spiritual power, the maidservant in the air turned into a wisp of green smoke and disappeared without a trace after a few seconds.

Seeing this, Li Fenglan also breathed a sigh of relief, and at the same time, secretly recorded this matter in his heart.

To be able to escape this catastrophe safely, he still had to thank Ling Buyan.

If he hadn't left his retreat suddenly, he would have fallen here in all likelihood today.

Thinking of this, Li Fenglan couldn't help but glance at Ling Buyan.

To be able to accept the original owner, a former cultivator with heavenly spiritual roots, as a disciple, Ling Buyan was certainly not weak. It was even written in "Tianmian Daosheng" that even Lin Chaochen, the protagonist, would ask him for advice when he encountered problems in the later stages.

To describe him in four words, that is "Bo Gu Tong Jin*".

* conversant with things past and present; erudite and informed

Ling Buyan's talent was out of the ordinary. When studying, the five elements were combined, imprinted in his memory. According to legend, he has memorized all the classics accumulated in the Sutra Pavilion of Tianmian Palace for thousands of years.