Chapter 14

After finishing the days of pretending to be a loose cultivator and returning to Tianmian Palace, Li Fuyue was determined to be a good master. 

This was hung for thousands of years.

Li Fuyue and his disciple met almost every day. Worried that he would be found out pretending to be a loose cultivator, so he casually set up a smokescreen for the sword tassel.

More than a thousand years have passed, and the spiritual power that maintained the disguise had already dissipated along with the owner, and the sword tassel finally revealed its original appearance.

Dry and rotten.

Contrasting with Finished Karma's jade sword body, it looked particularly shabby.

Seeing this sword tassel, Meng Linzhou couldn't help but gasp for breath.

Noticing his appearance, the surrounding white-clothed disciples also looked behind the long sword, and then there was a burst of whispering in the building.

"...I don't know, I have only seen a picture before, and today is the first time I have seen this sword with my own eyes."

"Me too, this kind of Natural God Sword is placed in the middle of the eighth floor, somewhere where ordinary cultivators like us can see it..."

"Natural God Sword" Li Fenglan had not heard these words for many years.

The reason why they were called "natural god swords" was because the raw material for forging them was the only piece of natural jade left after the creation of the world in ancient times.

That piece of jade was divided into black and white, yin and yang. The white jade sword was Li Fuyue's Finished Karma, and the black jade sword was Split Karma.

The master of Split Karma, Xuanchu Immortal Ancestor, who was the one who forged these two swords, ascended thousands of years ago, and now only Finished Karma was left in the cultivation world.

Speaking of which, the great formation in Xieguang Tower was also set up by Xuanchu Immortal Ancestor back then, otherwise it would definitely be impossible to control Finished Karma.

Every time Li Fenglan thought of this, he felt embarrassed.

——At the beginning, when Finished Karma recognized his master, the entire cultivation world was shocked by it.

But now, the immortal ancestor, the old man, must be at ease in the upper realm. And what about himself? After his soul was scattered, he didn't know how he got a new life, and started all over again.

It really was the difference between cloud and mud.

If Xuanchu Immortal Ancestor knew that his good sword was matched with such a master, he would probably be pissed off...

Speaking of Finished Karma, this divine sword did have a very different meaning for cultivators.

In "Tianmian Daosheng", it is said that even Li Fenglan's Shi Shu, Mo Sengyu, who had no interest in cultivation, had always been obsessed with Finished Karma.

It's just that that part of the plot took up too little space, and the author's narration was somewhat vague, so Li Fenglan only knew that he broke into Xieguang Tower, but he didn't know whether Mo Sengyu succeeded or not.

Wait... now was not the time to think about all this stuff!

Li Fenglan threw those messy things out of his mind, and then looked at Meng Linzhou.

The luminous pearl in Xieguang Tower emitted a faint light, softening Meng Linzhou's deep facial features. At this time, he stared at Finished Karma with wide eyes, unable to say a word.

The Whole Cultivation World Wants To Revive The Venerableजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें