Chapter 10

Li Fuyue's injuries were worse than Ning Qingmo thought, and he had reached his limit at that time.

In an instant, a plum smell drifted to Ning Qingmo.

When the man came to his senses, Li Fuyue had already fainted in his arms, subconsciously muttering: "Qingmo, don't worry... With me here, Cheng Huang will definitely not hurt anyone..."

Hearing his name, Cheng Huang rubbed against Li Fuyue's neck aggrievedly.

"En, I know." Ning Qingmo whispered in his ear.

Hearing these words, Li Fuyue finally fell into a deep sleep with peace of mind.

Ning Qingmo couldn't help but look down at Li Fuyue.

A sword cultivator, who was in a state of qi deviation, will lose his mind, be brutal and bloodthirsty, and even the qi on the natal spirit sword will become turbid.

They had known each other for thousands of years, but Ning Qingmo had never seen such a fragile Li Fuyue.

Especially in the last hundred years, Li Fuyue had already become a symbol of the highest strength in the cultivation world.

He had learned how to pretend to be strong.

But at this moment, the flustered person was replaced by Ning Qingmo.

He subconsciously hugged Li Fuyue, ignored the little fox who kept baring his teeth at him, and walked into the house facing the wind and snow.

Along the way, his heart beated faster and faster.

Of course Ning Qingmo knew what this feeling meant, but the more experienced this man was, the less he would care about such emotions.

So much that Ning Qingmo was best at deceiving and playing with emotions—this is something Li Fuyue never knew.

The man gently put Li Fuyue on the bed, and tucked the quilt for him very gently.

Cheng Huang was more seriously injured than Li Fuyue, and after being lifted up by Ning Qingmo, he could only bare his teeth at him like an ordinary fox.

"Ancient ferocious beast?" Ning Qingmo smiled disdainfully, then let go of his hand and let it fall heavily to the ground.

"Woooooo..."

The man in the blue brocade robe just opened the door and walked out. Cheng Huang whimpered and jumped onto the bed, nestling against Li Fuyue's neck.

One person and one beast cuddled up to sleep like this, it looked a bit pitiful from a distance.

Little Daoist, you shouldn't trust me.

There was actually no difference between me and those people...

Ning Qingmo believed that Li Fuyue did intend to control Cheng Huang so that he would not hurt others.

But at the same time, he thought—even if Li Fuyue said that as long as he was there, Cheng Huang would not hurt anyone, ferocious beasts are inherently evil, how can a cultivator control this?

If Li Fuyue went mad again, Li Fuyue wouldn't even be able to control himself.

Everything he did was for the cultivation world.

Ning Qingmo convinced himself this. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes and activated the sound transmission talisman, and transmitted Li Fuyue's movements to the people from Xuanqing Sect.

...

Ning Qingmo ended his memories. When he made that decision, he thought that the story between himself and Li Fuyue would end here.