Chapter 18 (Part 1)

It's over.

Li Fenglan's heart sank heavily.

The moment Lin Chaochen stood up, Li Fenglan instinctively clenched the bead in his hand, and subconsciously closed his eyes.

There was a slight "squeak" sound from the wooden floor of the secret room.

Lin Chaochen's steps seemed to be not on the floor, but on Li Fenglan's heart.

He heard footsteps approaching his place little by little, and then finally stop on the other side of the screen.

At this moment, Li Fenglan finally closed his eyes.

After a pause for a few seconds, he heard the sound of the screen being slowly pushed away.

Although Qingzhu can hide the aura of all living beings, it doesn't mean that Lin Chaochen can't see himself.

Li Fenglan thought that this time, he might fall here.

His body trembled slightly, and the hand holding Qingzhu became stronger.

——Li Fenglan thought that if Lin Chaochen found him, then he would not be captured without a fight, and at worst, they would die together.

At this moment, the screen was finally pushed away.

However, when Li Fenglan gritted his teeth and was about to make a move, he suddenly heard Lin Chaochen stop and mutter softly to himself: "... What's going on?"

What's going on?

What Li Fenglan imagined did not seem to happen.

He slowly opened his eyes, and then saw Lin Chaochen appear behind the screen where he was standing.

Li Fenglan was only a little shorter than Lin Chaochen, logically speaking, he should see Lin Chaochen's face right when he opened his eyes but now, what he was facing was the hem of the other party's clothes.

This angle of view currently was obviously much shorter...

Standing behind the screen, Lin Chaochen, who was wearing a green shirt, frowned. His lips were tightly pursed, and his face was obviously not looking good.

Lin Chaochen clearly heard voices coming from behind the screen just now, but he didn't see anything when he came here.

Could it be that falling into qi deviation, and being seriously injured made him hallucinate again?

The answer seemed to be only this.

Lin Chaochen's complexion was very ugly, but at this moment, Li Fenglan finally breathed a sigh of relief.

He knew where he was now.

Li Fenglan thought before that what Ling Buyan gave him was just an ordinary Qingzhu.

He didn't expect that this Qingzhu was actually of immortal grade! Not only can it hide all the aura on his body, it can even pull himself into the Qingzhu at a critical moment.

If Li Fenglan's guess was correct, he had entered that bead at this moment.

Where did Ling Buyan get so many good things? !

At this moment, Li Fenglan suddenly felt that his master's cheat was bigger than the protagonist Lin Chaochen...

Thinking of this, Li Fenglan didn't even have the heart to pay attention to what Lin Chaochen was doing now.

It was only when he came to his senses that Lin Chaochen sat not far away leaning against the screen at some point.

From where Li Fenglan was, he could only see the other party's arm.