Chapter 18 (Part 2)

F*ck! Cheng Huang picked up a person and came back.

"My God..." Li Fenglan's drowsiness was completely frightened away in an instant.

It wouldn't be another corpse, right?

What happened during the day obviously caused a huge psychological shadow on Li Fenglan, and his drowsiness disappeared completely. Regardless of the dead branches and mud, Li Fenglan hurriedly squatted down, stretched out his hand and pushed away the dead branches covering the pit.

Cheng Huang thought that his master was playing with him, and immediately became excited.

Li Fenglan's movements were quick, and within two strokes he saw a handsome young man in white clothes lying in the middle of the pit. The boy's face was pale, and there was a trace of blood at the corner of his mouth.

He laid motionless in the dirt pit, and his chest didn't even rise and fall much.

It really looked like he was dead...

The white clothes on the young man were the most common disciple clothes in Tianmian Palace. Li Fenglan was sure that he didn't know him before.

After glancing at him, Li Fenglan took a deep breath, and slowly put his fingers under the boy's nose.

Seeing his master's serious expression, Cheng Huang finally calmed down.

After an unknown amount of time, Li Fenglan finally breathed a sigh of relief: "Fortunately, fortunately..." The person is not dead yet.

Although Li Fenglan regained his heart blood, his body still has a long way to go before recovering, and he was considered half a patient.

After struggling to pull the boy out of the pit, he couldn't help coughing while supporting a tree on one side.

"Cough cough cough..." Li Fenglan's chest hurt as if being pricked by a silver needle. Unexpectedly, this young man looked thin, but his weight was not light at all.

And just as he was thinking about how to drag the man out of the woods, and what to do with him after he is dragged out, a familiar voice suddenly came to Li Fenglan's ear.

"Fenglan? What are you doing there?"

Li Fenglan: "..."

It's over.

Li Fenglan turned around extremely slowly, and looked towards the speaker.

He saw his master Ling Buyan standing at the entrance of the forest, looking towards his position. The distance between the two was a little far, and it was difficult to see each other's expressions and movements clearly through the dense branches of the forest.

"Master." Li Fenglan called out with a guilty conscience.

"En." Ling Buyan nodded and walked towards his disciple, then paused for a while, it was obvious that he had already seen the boy lying on the ground.

However, he didn't ask him about the origin of this person on the ground as Li Fenglan thought.

Ling Buyan lightly placed his hands on Li Fenglan's back and used his spiritual power to relieve the tingling pain in his chest at this moment. After putting down his hand, he looked at the person lying on the ground and asked: "Do you know the person on the ground?"

Li Fenglan quickly shook his head: "No, I don't know him either."

"Well", Ling Buyan paused for a moment, then suddenly asked, "Do you want me to help you?"

"What?" Li Fenglan vaguely felt that his master's reaction seemed a little strange...

He seemed too calm.