Chapter 17

Ling Buyan had always let his disciples to grow independently, and when he returned to Miguang Mountain, he saw that Li Fenglan seemed to be about to sneak out, but he didn't stop him. But before going back to the main hall to meditate, he gave Li Fenglan a bead and told him not to recklessly run around.

This thing was called "Qingzhu", which can cover up the entire qi of a living person. Li Fenglan had only heard of its name in his previous life, but he did not expect Ling Buyan to have it in his pocket.

... But Ling Buyan giving him the Qingzhu, how could that have the meaning of "don't recklessly run around", it is clearly telling him "remember to take the bead with you when you run around, so as not to be discovered by others."

You really proved yourself!

Li Fenglan complained in his heart, and after thanking his master, he quickly called a spirit crane and headed towards Snowy Meizhou.

Accompanied by a clear cry, the spirit crane flew over the high mountains of Tianmian Palace and headed due north.

The closer it was, the colder the air around Li Fenglan became.

In the previous life, he had true energy protecting his body and did not know whether it was hot or cold, but now Li Fenglan finally felt the biting cold wind blowing from all around.

The spirit crane's speed was not as fast as a flying sword, but Li Fenglan didn't seem to be in a hurry at all. He sat quietly on the spirit crane's back and looked towards the north.

After an unknown amount of time, the continuous snow-capped mountains finally appeared in front of him, and under the snow-capped mountains was his former residence – Snowy Meizhou.

It was also the place where he died in his previous life.

More than a thousand years ago, looking down from the sky, what entered his eyes was white snow and dark red foggy plums.

But now... there was only a mess left.

The spirit crane let out a long chirp, and slowly fell towards the edge of snowy Meizhou. At this moment, Li Fenglan finally saw the scene on the ground clearly.

Although he already knew what happened here after his death, Li Fenglan was still furious when he saw the dead Wumei.

"Meng Linzhou, just wait and see..." Li Fenglan gritted his teeth.

This account on his rebel disciple, he must write it down and remember it clearly.

After the spirit crane turned around and flew away from snowy Meizhou, Li Fenglan slowly walked towards the depths of the fog plums.

The fog plums here were all planted by Li Fenglan according to a specific formation back then. Although the fog plums were all burned to death by his rebel disciple, the formation was still there.

Ordinary people will lose their way if they stray into this place, and they will keep spinning in circles.

But as the former owner of Snowy Meizhou, Li Fenglan successfully entered the center of Snowy Meizhou through the formation hidden here in just a quarter of an hour.

At this moment, the wind and snow in front of him gradually subsided, and a magnificent palace carved out of white jade suddenly appeared in front of him. After peeling off layers of frost and snow, the two characters "Xianyun" on the door plaque can be vaguely seen.

The deepest part of snowy Meizhou was the Xianyun Palace Hall, where Li Fuyue once lived.

More than 1,200 years later, he came back here again.