introduction

Hi all of you lovely readers who have decided so graciously to click on this story! I hope you're having a wonderful day :)

This is a story about how Yeonjun and Soobin cross paths when Yeonjun's been hired onto the swat team that Soobin has been on for years. Yeonjun, coming from his government job, and Soobin, having served in the army, connect in a way they've never been able to with anyone else before. Mental health struggles, a crazy ex, and a big secret have a chance of getting in the way of everything: Love is at stake. Will they be able to overcome this? Or will they go back to how it was before they met: complete strangers.

This story idea is a mix between the TV shows Criminal Minds and Team One. They're really good shows and I recommend them if you're looking for something to binge haha!

I think you all know the drill by now:

This story will have some heavy topics, including mental health struggles, violence and gore, homophobia and discrimination, and mentions of self harm and abusive relationships.

THIS is your warning - please don't continue reading if you don't feel comfortable and go at your own pace. Your mental health matters to me more than this story.

A small note from the author:

I've had this book sitting on my computer for almost a year now, and life has been getting in the way the last year for writing and uploading here. With that being said, this will be my final book published; my final chapter. This entire journey has been one hell of a ride, and I never imagined the community I would find, the people I would meet, and just how many people would sit down and take time out of their days to read a silly little story that I wrote. Everyone who has read and/or voted on anything I've ever written means the world to me, and I wouldn't have continued if it wasn't for you all.

Now, it's time to sit back, relax, maybe grab a cup of tea while you're at it, and enjoy one last story from me. It's been absolutely incredible.

With love,

txtbtskpop