Locker Room- fluff (slight smut)

TW!!! Homophobia, bullying.

(Johnnies Pov)

Normal day in school, everyone looks at me as if I'm a freak, I get bullied, and I fucking cry! I have gym next class and there's this hot fucking guy in there named Jake Webber. His body, his hair, his eyes, hair voice, his everything has me head or heals for this guy. He doesn't really know me, but we've talked.

As I walked into the locker-room, I grabbed my clothes and started to change my shirt. A guy walked over to me grabbing my arm, "Fucking emo fag!" my bully laughed. He started to pour water all over my face, soon after he started to grab my wrist really had on the cuts from a few days again. "G-Get off me!" I yelled in pain with eyes staring at me. "Hey, everyone! This fag cuts himself!" He said while laughing, I could feel my eyes start to water from how much pain was going through my body at the moment. "Get the fuck off me!" I pushed him back. "Pussy boy!" He yelled, he started to come closer up to me and punch me n my stomach making me fall down. "Hey! Leave him the fuck alone!" Jake yelled running over and punching him right in his face. "Fine jerk..." my bully said walking away. "Hey, are you okay?" Jake asked helping me up. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine..." I said continuing to put on my shirt. "You might need to wash your makeup off since it's everywhere now..." Jake said grabbing my arm softy and bringing me to the bathroom.

I wash my face and just looked in the mirror. God, I hate myself. I felt cold hands cup my face and turn my face in their direction. "You're really pretty..." Jake said looking in my eyes making me blush. "Oh...T-thanks..." I said turning away. I felt a push, making me go against the wall. Jake stood in front of me, he grabbed my chin kissing my lips softly. "I'm sorry...I got a little o-" I cut off Jake by kissing him back more passionately. He pulled my waist into his and started to kiss me harder. He bit my bottom lip and slide his tough in my mouth. I let out a small moan and we continued the make-out session. He started to kiss my jaw line and neck. He found my sensitive spot and started to bite and suck right there making me moan more. "Mnhh~....F-Fuck! Uhhmm J-Jake~" I moan his name making him smirk. He started to kiss my chest and my lower neck. He just kept finding my spots making me moan more each time. A few minutes pass by and he goes back to kissing my lips. His tough was in my mouth, and we fought for our dominance, and he won.

Later after a few minutes he whisper in my ear, "I'll save this for later~" sending shivers down my body. I look in the mirror again and saw a lot of hickeys on neck and chest. "JAKE! MY NECK!!!" I yelled quietly. "At least it's from me?!?!?" He laughed going be hide me and grabbing my waist. He set his head on my shoulder, looking at me in the mirror. I pulled out my phone and gave it to him and he already knew what to do. I got his number and planned to come to his house. I was just about to grab my stuff and leave with Jake until he pulled me back over to him. "You want to just go to my place? Do you really want to see everyone that bullies you?" Jake whispered in my ear. "We can go to your place...Are we going to fuck?" I said, laughing at the end. "You want to? Cause I mean I'm down to..." He said giggling. "Okay let's go to your place then!" I said grabbing his arm going back to the locker room so we can get changed.

We finally got to his place and went to his bedroom. We laid in bed and cuddled and talked. My head was more on his lower chest, we were both on our sides while he healed onto me. I felt a safe feeling in his arms. He played with my hair, and we listen to Lil Peep to sleep. We both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. I finally found someone who cares~

A/N

I'M SORRY THERE'S NO SMUT!!!! I WAS TOO LAZY TO WRITE IT MAYBE NEXT TIME!!! Also, any recommendations for stories you want to see? Btw I'm in the process of making a Colby Brock fanfiction for some of you horny people...Don't worry I'm horny to T0T JK JK JK!!! Btw I might make full story of this one called Locker-Room so be prepared<333

Question of the day, pick a song.... Skin by Colby Brock or Animal by Jake Webber? I'm going to make a story based on one of these<333 Btw you are the most amazing, funny, kind, trustworthy, loyal, beautiful/handsome person I've even known. Most people don't see this but trust me you are<333 You have a reason to live, don't give up just yet. You'll find someone who'll be willing to help you get out of this shit hole. Just give it some time and you'll find happiness in something or someone<333.