pretty boy- fluff

No TW but js a fluff

(Sum. Basically Jake and Johnnie are doing a last to fall asleep with Sam and Colby. They go to the store to buy stuff to use for the challenge.They're all in a mini van with a mattress so it's comfy to make the challenge harder.)

(Jakes pov)

As we walk out the store with all our stuff Johnnie stays close to me. I notice as I move he follows closely, but I get this since they is quite the amount of people here.

Me and Johnnie both sit in the backseat as Sam and Colby are in the front, Sam driving us back. I click the camera to record. "So guys were now heading back to start the challenge!..." I go to show Colby in the screen. "...who do you think will fall asleep first?!" I say smiling. "I'm thinking Sam, especially with his little perfect sleeping schedule!" Colby says smiling at me and Sam. I turn the camera to face Sam. "Who do you think will fall asleep?!" I say smiling still. "Hmm...I don't know...I feel like maybe me or you!" He laughs as he continues to drive.

I move the camera back to me and Johnnie. "Who do you think will fall asleep first?!" I ask Johnnie as I look in his eyes. "Um...I think you will..." Johnnie laughs as he looks in my eyes. "Well... I'm thinking you then!" I laugh as the others do too.

We make it back to me and Johnnies place and we head to the mini van that we made extra comfortable. We set our stuff in and all get in. I turn the camera on and we all start to challenges and we talk for a bit.

(Time skip to later at night)

I see Johnnie rub his eyes in the corner as he continues to watch us all do dares. "Johnnieeeee!...are you tired?" I say laughing as I move closer to him. "Noooooo...." He says tiredly as he laughs. "You sure?...you know you can quit the challenge and go to sleep" I say laughing as I continue to look at him. I put my arm around him as I rub his back for a bit.

We all continue to do dares and stuff, untill we all get bored and do nothing. Soon enough Sam falls asleep. "awwww!" Colby says quietly as he rubs Sam's hair. He moves closer to him as he moves Sam to rest on him. I smile at them. I hear Johnnie giggle as he watches them, we both know.

I look over at Johnnie as he takes a few pictures of them and sends them to me as we both text and giggle

                                 Johnnie❤️💀

Johnnie- Look at them!
Jake- ik
Johnnie- it's kinda cute ngl!
Jake- could be us...
Johnnie- what...
Jake- you read that right❤️
Johnnie- yea, yea whatever❤️

I look back up at Johnnie seeing him blushing. I move closer to him as I put my around back around him. He looks over at me and blushes harder. I smile seeing how cute he is. "You're so cute when you blush!" I say quietly as I rub his back again. "Okay... whatever..." He says quietly as he gets more flustered.

After a while we both notice Sam and Colby cuddling as they sleep. We both laugh quietly as we take pictures.

(Time skip bcuz I'm lazy)

I look down to see Johnnie sleeping with his head on my shoulder. He moves closer as his arms wrap around me. I smile at his beautiful face when he sleeps. I move him onto of me and I lean down letting him get more comfortable. I rub his head and play with his hair softly as he softly snores.

I start to drift off as well as I feel Johnnies warmth. I pull him closer as I hug him. Soon enough everyone was asleep...

Word count: 662

Short chapter but whatever! I was watching Jake and Johnnie and got the idea bcuz they were wearing chicken outfits😭 idk how but I did. Also guys go check out UhmWritez they make really good stories and thats where I get my inspo from✨