Car ride

(okay here's a summary for this one to help understand it. Basically Jake, Johnnie and a friend were on a trip. They're on their way back home and had about 5 hours till they do. Their friend is in the front seat driving as Jake and Johnnie are in the back seat with each other. Hope that helps with the story❤️)

(Jakes pov)

We were on our way back from a trip. Johnnie scrolled through his phone as I noticed he seemed really tired. I move closer to him as I pat his head. "Hey, you tired. Is everything okay?" I say softly and quietly as I continue to look at him, finding my eyes into his blue-ish gray-ish eyes.

"Yea, just tired. I haven't got really any sleep the past week we've been on our trip..." Johnnie says tiredly and quietly as he rubs his eyes. "Well, you should get some rest then. If you want we can lay down back here...?" I say as I put my arm around Johnnie as I rub his arm.

"Yea, sure..." He says tiredly as he looks up at me. I smile at him softly as I move mine, and his bodies to lay down on the seats. Johnnie had his head rested on my chest and hugging my softly. I had my arms around him as I hold him close to me. I rub his head and play with his hair softly as I look at him slowly closing his eyes. I light shade of pink covered his face as his eyes slowly shut.

I continue to play with his hair as he drifts off to sleep. I continue to look at his beautiful face, admiring every detail on his face. As I continue to stare I start to drift off too. I hold Johnnie tighter as I close my eyes. I start to drift off as well.

(Their friends pov)

I look in the back seats to make sure everything was okay. I smile spreads across my face as I see Jake and Johnnie cuddling while they sleep. I take out my phone and take a few pictures of them as I post them on my insta saying "look who went to sleep cuddling❤️"

I then set my phone down as I look back at the road.

(Jakes pov)

We finally got home as I slowly start to wake up. I feel something on me, but it doesn't bother as it was light. I look down to see Johnnie still asleep as he holds onto me. The car pulls into our driveway as I shake Johnnie a bit. "Hey...wake up...we're here...come on buddy..." I say as I sit up a bit. Johnnie grabs onto me as he sits up a bit as well. I looks around as he rubs his eyes. I hums in response as he lays his head back on me.

I turn my body a bit as I open the car door. I slowly step out as I hold onto Johnnie tightly. I walk into the house as I slowly walk up the stairs to Johnnies room as I set him in his bed. I put his blanket on him. Right as I was about to leave I hear Johnnie. "Don't leave just yet!" He whines tiredly as I reaches his arms out for me while laying down. "I need to bring our bags in. I promise I'll come back in after and cuddle, okay?" I say as I walk over and pat his head. "Fine..." He says tiredly as he rests his body again.

(Time skip to when their bags are back inside)

I walk back into Johnnies room to see him staring at the door in the same position as when I left. "Hey!..." I say softly as I climb into bed with him. He groans in response as he turns to face me. He moves closer as he starts cuddling with me again. "You just want to sleep while cuddling?" I ask softly with a smile. He nods as he closes his eyes. he starts to drift off again as I play with his hair.

After a while I start to drift off myself while holding onto to Johnnie tightly. We lay there peacefully as we sleep while love fills the air. A warm, nice feeling captures us as we lay with each other.

Word count: 739

Sooo how do we like a cute story? Btw sry 4 not posting in a while. Been busy. I'm thinking I'll work on stories throughout the week and post them on the weekends! Also does anyone have any suggestions for stories I could make?! I need inspo😭🙏