you're my drug~

TW!!! Praising, drug use, and "daddy" 😭🙏

(Before u start reading I'd like to say I was bored and tried something new😭🙏)

(Jakes pov)

Me and Johnnie just got done recording a video about 1 hour ago. I was really bored and didn't want to edit at the time. I walked over to his room hearing sounds...I put my ear against his door hearing quiet moaning and slight whimpering...the thought of what I most likely think is going on in there made me blush.

I look at the ground as I rub my face still listening to his moans. I then see a beer bottle on the ground right outside his room... don't tell me he...

I knock on his door and wait a moment before saying anything. "Hey... Johnnie you in there?" I say pretending like I wasn't listening to him moaning for the past 5 minutes.

I hear Johnnie stumble to the door as he opens it drunkenly. "What's...up..." He says clearly being drunk as shit. "You okay?" I say worriedly as I look him up and down. "Fuck..." He says quietly as he rubs his face. "Huh?..." I say confused as he seems really drunk. "dude...why are you doing this to me..." He says nervously as he moves closer to me.

"What?...are you okay? Johnnie how much did you drink?" I ask as I put my hand on his forehead checking to see if he was hot. (he is 24/7😍...sry😭) "Jake...." Johnnie says quietly with a slight moan  causing my eyes to wided. "Fuck...I need you..." Johnnie says as he moves closer to me.

I don't know...but this turned me on so badly. I grab his chin and make him look at me. "What?...speak up..." I say blushing at him. "Jake please...I need you..." He says as he palms himself slightly.

(I am so sorry to anybody I know who see's this...I literally have always wrote/read porn type shit like this😭🙏)

I smirk at his needy-ness. "What do you need...huh?" I say teasing him a bit. "Fuck...you know what I need...please Jake..." He begs quietly as he grabs my hand. "Fuck..." I say quietly as I pull him into his room and shut the door. I push him onto the bed and get onto of him as he looks up at me.

I tug at his shirt. He nods, allowing me to take it off of him. I start to kiss down his neck leaving hickeys at every spot my lips land at. Johnnie starts to moan softly. "Fuck...Jake~...I need you in me~" he begs as he grabs my shirt.

"Take your clothes off..." I say as I get off him and start to undress myself. I look over to see him waiting patiently on the bed as he palms himself through the thin fabric of his boxers. "Such a good boy~" I say as I move back onto of him.  I move down slowly as I pull his boxers off. I start at his tip teasing him as my tongue moves along his dick. "F-fuck~...jake~" he's moans sending tingles through my body. I take him whole as I bob my head up and down on his big length. "AGHhhhh~ fuck~...go faster~" he moans. I move my head up and down faster causing he's moans to come out more. He grabs my head guiding me as his cock hits the back of my throat. I let out moans as I feels him cum in my mouth. I swallow his seed with no hesitation.

I flip him over as I take my boxers off.  I spit on my hand stroking myself to prep. I then slide myself in him. I go slowly as I tease a bit. "FUuuck~ Jake please~ fuck~....go faste~ I need you~" he moans. I thrust my hips faster now as I feel his body move underneath me. I go faster hitting the right spots inside him as he moans louder. "AGRHHhhh~ Fuck~....DAAAddy~" he moans as he gribs the sheets. I grind harder as I feel myself about to cum. "Fuck~ you feel so good~....such a good little slut for me~" I moan as I grab his waist tightly. I go even faster as I feel our bodies touching. The sounds of moans and skin clapping together fills the room. My thrusts get sloopy as I'm about to reach my point. I slow down and stop as I cum inside him, burring my seed deep in his hole. "AGHhh~ fuck~...so good for me~" I moan as I slide myself out o and lay next to him. We both breath heavily as I pull him closer to me resting me head on his shoulder.

We soon both fall asleep cuddling

Word count: 848

Soo.. I think I know what writing style I like😍 what do you guys think? Do I need to work on any stuff or nahh?❤️✨🌟