drunken words- fluff

Yes I have had enough energy to write stuff more lately, so he expecting more...hope...

TW! Drug use... that's bout it I can think

(Jake's pov)

I was live talking to the fans about something. "I wanna show Johnnie!" I exclaimed happily. I get up and grab my phone I was live on and started walking towards Johnnies room.

I knock on his door. *Knock knock...* But no response. I put my ear against the door to hear breathing and slight movement. "Johnnie?..." I waited for an answer, but none to be given

I open his bedroom door and look in to see him in the floor with alcohol bottles, some empty, some not. I quickly walk over to him and tap his shoulder. "Johnnie? You okay? Answer me!" I say nervously as I see Johnnies head turn and look and.

He's drunk, and had too many drinks. I can tell. "Whaaa..." I hear Johnnies voice speak so quietly. "Why did you drink so much?" I say setting my phone up somewhere. "I...waaanntt...drink...ye!" Johnnie speaks quietly again.

I lift him up onto my lap as I make sure he's okay. I listen to him breathing to make sure it's not too quiet or too heavy. Johnnie hugs me and puts his head on my shoulder. "You alright...?" I say smiling at him doing this.

He moves closer and keeps hugging me. I feel his breath against my neck as he stays quiet. I put my arms around him and pat his back gently. I look down at him to see that he's trying to sleep.

I lift him up onto the bed. I go to turn off the lights untill I hear Johnnie again. "No! Don't leave...please..." I hear him speak a bit more loudly than the last few times he's spoken. "I'm not leaving, I just need to turn off the light, okay" I say softly as I turn the lights off.

I walk back over and lay in bed with him. He quickly moves over to me and hugs me again. I hug him back as he moves closer to me. I look down at him and see him resting his head on me again, trying to sleep. I rub his back, and stay quiet as I see he's starting to fall asleep.

I close my eyes too, forgetting about the live. I start to drift off with Johnnie as we stay close.

It was short but yk...anyway I've been tryna drop all my fake friends😝 also...idk I just wanna speak, byeee