Staying Home- fluff

TW!!! Sickness, throwing up😭

(Jake's Pov)

Me and Johnnie were planning on going to a party tonight at 8pm. I asked "Hey Johnnie! You still going to the party?" "Meehhh...I don't want to go..." Johnnie replied with a raspy voice. "Aww! Why not" I said in a whiney voice. Johnnie shoved his face in his pillow and made a short humming sound. "Mhhhh...." "JOHNNIE JOHNNIE!!!" I said in my country voice, "Yes papa..." Johnnie said laughing. "WHY WILL YOU NOT GO TO THE PARTY?!?!?!" I said laying down on his bed grabbing him to mess and tease with him. "Meeelp...." Is all Johnnie said. "Bleep blooop booo! We speaking alien?" I asked teasing him. "Me... No... Feel...Good...Right...Now..." Johnnie said closing his eyes and turning away from me. "Do you feel sick?" I said in a worried voice. Johnnie nods as he continues to lay there resting his body as I watch worried. "Oh... I'll stay home to take care of you!"I say with a smile as i pet and rub Johnnies head. "You can go! You don't have to stay home just because I'm feeling bad" Johnnie whines a bit as he looks over at me. "Hey, I want to make sure you're okay and token care of" I say softly as I continue to pay and rub Johnnies head. He nods as he continues to lay there, sickly as he continues to look at me.

(Time skip to when Jake starts to take care of Johnnie😏🤧 btw it's still jake POV the whole time)

I walk up to Johnnie again with some water and ibuprofen to help him feel some what better. "Here you go, Johnnie" I say as I sit down and continue to help him out. He sits up slowly as he takes the ibuprofen and drinks the water. Johnnie sets the water down and rubs his eyes a bit. "You tired?" I ask with a soft and gentle voice as I look at him with caring. He shakes he head softly. "What's wrong then?" I ask calmly as I pat his back. "My eyes hurt a little" he says as he looks up at me. "How do they hurt? Do they sting or something else?" I ask as I continue to look at Johnnie. "Sting" I says as he runs his eyes again. "Here, let me look. Is that okay?" I say as I look at him. He hums in response. I lift his chin up with my hand as I move closer to him and hold his face softly while looking into his eyes. "They look a little red" I say worried a bit as I continue to look at his eyes. "Do you think if we rinse them with water it might help, Johnnie?" I say as I continue to look into his ocean blue eyes, finding myself falling into them. "Yea" he says softly and nervously as he doesn't make eye contact with me. "Everything okay buddy?" I say as I continue to look at him. He nods as he fidgets with he's hands. "Okay, come with me" I say as I stand up and hold his hand while walking towards the bathroom. We walk in and I turn the sink on. "Okay, lean over the sink for me, okay?" I say as I look at Johnnie. He leans over the sink and I start to rub his eyes gently as I rinse them with water. "I'm not hurting you, am I?" I say as I look at him. He shakes his head softly. I turn off the sink as I lift his head up softly. I grab a towel and dry his face of gently. "It's not hurting you is it?" I say as I pause and look at him. He shakes his head I continue to dry his face.

I finish drying his face as we're about to walk back in the room back he stumbled a bit as tries to walk. "Hey, easy there" I say as I caught him before he could fall. "Here, I'll help" I say as I lift him up and bring him to the bed. I lay Johnnie down as I put the blanket over him, about to leave untill I hear him. "Wait- can you...um...stay with me?" He says nervously as I looks up at me. "Yeah" I say as I walk back over and lay in the bed with him. "Do you need anything else?" I say as I look at him. He shakes his head. "Okay, if you need anything please tell me. For now get some rest" I say as I pat the pillow, signaling for him to lay his head there. He leaves down as I do so too.

(Time skip to the cute part😍❤️)

I see Johnnie has now fallen asleep. I continue to look at him as I continue to lay there besides him. After a few moments he starts to move around. Suddenly he grabs onto me and starts to cuddle with me. I pause for a moment. I smile a bit seeing Johnnie is cuddling with me, so I hold onto him as I rub his back softly. He continues to sleep peacefully in my arms as I rub his back. I continue to hold him and rub his back. I slowly feel myself getting tired, so I close my eyes a I continue to hold onto Johnnie. I fall asleep after a while as I cuddle Johnnie, hoping in the morning he'll feel better.

AHHH I POST AGAIN! SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING SINCE LAST YEAR😭 I got back to posting today, because I was going through so much already the 2 months of 2024🙉😆🙄 but I'll hopefully post more for u guys😘😘😘

Word count: 980