drunk love- fluff

TW! Drug use and alcohol

(Johnnies POV)

I wake up confused. I feel a pounding in my head...where am I?...I look around to see myself on top of Jake with my head rested on his chest. I lift my head and look around seeing that we're in an Uber.

"What happened?..." I say confused and drunkenly. I realize I'm hungover. "Well, we were at Tara's party and you keep whining about how you didn't feel good. Then after a bit you grabbed my hand and you threw up outside. Now we're in an Uber on our way home and you passed out for a good 5 minutes..." Jake says as he pats my head.

It all starts to click. Now I remember. No wonder why my head is in such pain, and I feel the weird drunk feeling cruising through my body. I lay my head back down as I feel myself drift off again.

(Time skip and Jakes pov)

I lift Johnnie up in my arms, bride style. I open the Uber door and walk towards our house. I unlock the house as I see Johnnie waking up again. I close the door behind me and lock it as I make my way up the stairs.

I set Johnnie on his bed as I go to get some Tylenol and ibuprofen or whatever he might need. I walk back in the room and sit next to him. "Here, take these. You'll feel better soon" I say softly. Johnnie refuses as he covers his face with the blanket. "Come on, you need to"

"Nooo..." Johnnie says drunkenly as he peeks up to look at me. I smile a bit. He's so cute when he acts like this. "Please?..." I say softly as I pat his head. "Okayyy..." He says drunkenly. He sits up as he slowly puts some medicine in his mouth. He grabs to water and drinks it. He makes a disgusted face as he wipes his mouth. "Eww that taste weird...I feel like I'm going to throw up now..." Johnnie whines as he lays back down. "Well, you'll feel better soon" I say softly as I see Johnnie cover his mouth. "Jake...I'm gonna throw up..." I hear Johnnies voice mumble under his hand.

I stand up and grab Johnnie as I try to get him to the bathroom. He throws up in his hand as it drips down his shirt. I see him tear up a bit as he takes his hand away from his mouth. "It's okay...we just need to clean you up..." I say trying to reassure him. I hold him up as I continue to walk towards the bathroom. I set him on the floor because he can't even stand on his own. I grab a towel and some clean clothes from his room. I walk back in the bathroom as I see he threw up again, this time in the toilet.

I start to wipe his face as he whines a bit. "What's wrong?" I ask confused and softly as I look at him. "I wanna shower! Not...um..nooOot wipey" he says drunkenly as he mixes up his words. I laugh a bit at him. "Okay, okay, you can shower, but you can't even stand up on your own..." I laugh as I continue to look at him. "Then...then help me take shower" he says drunkenly as he tries to stand up. "Okay..." I say as I stand up too so I can help him.

I take his shirt, belt, and pants off as I wipe his face off a bit more. "Showwerrr" I hear Johnnie whine drunkenly as he pats my head as I take his socks off. "Yes, yes, your about to shower. Just wait, okay?" I say softly as I laugh a bit. I lift Johnnie up again as I take his boxers off. I set him in the shower as I turn it on. "Cooold!" He whines as he moves away from the water. "give it a moment, it'll warm up soon" I speak to him softly as the water heats up. He sticks his hand out to touched the water. He moves back under the water once it's warm. I grab some shampoo and start scrubbing his hair gently. He sits there as he closes his eyes. I rise the soap out as I grab conditioner and wash the ends of his hair with it. I finish cleaning his hair as I put soap on his body.

I wash him off as I turn the water off. I grab a towel and wrap him in it. I dry him off as I carefully get him out the shower. I start to dress him in clean pajamas. I dry his hair a bit with the towel. I hear Johnnie whine a bit as I go to grab something. I feel him hug me as he rests his head on me. "you sleepy?" I ask softly with a smile. He nods his head as he continues to hug me. I lift him up and walk towards the bed. I lay with him as I pull him close. He rests his head on my chest as he starts to drift off. He's so cute when he's drunk. We both eventually feel asleep in each others arms.

WC: 893

Guys I'm doing a bit better😋 also yesterday I was binge watching Tara yummy for 5 hours straight🤭😼 btw I might be posting more now🥳