Chapter 1

Schip 1, Häkkinen-Schumacher:

"Mika? Liebling where are you? Mika?" Said Micheal while walking through the hallways of their space ship. When he walked past the nagvigation room he saw a blond man looking distraught at a digital map.

"Schatz . . ." said Michael while walking up to the Finn. Mika didn't need to turn around to know who was standing behind him.

"I don't understand. . .I've looked everywhere. . .why can't I find them?" Mika asked softly, her voice shaking.

"We'll find them, don't worry" Micheal reassured, even though he's been saying this for 2 years. He misses his two sons very much, everyone in the family misses them. It's painful to talk about it. Mika tries every day to find them, but without success.

"Liebling, Ralf told me he had to tell us something, will you come with us?" the German asked him. Mika sighed at first but then nodded yes. The two walked hand in hand to the front deck of the spaceship where everything is controlled.

Valtteri and Nico pilot the ship, Kimi and Fernando defend the ship against meteorites and attacks and Ralf is the General and arranges everything for attacks and trains Fernando and Kimi.

Once Fernando returned from a mission and brought two 'prisoners' with him because they wanted to commit an attack, so to speak. The two prisoners said that they did not want to hurt anyone and that Jos Verstappen had sent them on a mission. The prisoners had promised to help Micheal and Mika if they no longer had to work for Jos. Michael and Mika agreed and since then Marcus and Joylon have been on their side. The two usually help with small jobs, but Joylon also knows a lot about technology and often repairs broken parts on the ship.

"Why did we need to come, Ralf?" Asked Micheal his brother who was looking at there security system.

"Its bad news, look. . .it looks like that Jos Verstappen wants to start a war. He kidnapped people from difficult colonies. We don't know if all of them are safe, hell we don't even know it there alive!" explained Ralf.

"But thats terrible!" Said Nico who was listening to the conversation.

"I already told this to Kimi and Fernando by the way" said Ralf

"Shit" was the only thing Micheal said.

"We need to make a video call with every captian" said Mika

"Good idea, Valtteri! Send a message to every captian of a space ship expect to Jos Verstappen!" Said Micheal to his son.

"Oke, Nico take over the steering wheel, will you?" Said Valtteri while standing up and walking away. Nico took place in his seat.

"Nico, fly to the space ship of Webber, we can use his help" said Mika to the German.

"Oke, we will probably arrive there tommorow" answerd Nico, since the universe is big is the distant between other space ships big.

"Okay thats great" said Micheal with a smile.

Ship 2, Webber:

"Sir, we have a problem" said Antonio who was standing in front of a desk.

"Whats exactly the problem Tonio?" Asked a man who turned around.

"Its Jos, Jos Verstappen. He wants to start a war" said Antonio slowly

"WHAT? IS HE CRAZY?" Asked the man in shock

"I think that he wants the whole universe for himself Captian Mark" said Antonio.

"Shitt, shit, shit. Do others colonies also know about this?" Asked Mark.