chapter 16

Häkkinen-Schumacher ship:

"Lew?" Nico asked as he was searching for his boyfriend. When he walked into the room of the Brit he saw him, with a younger kid?

"Lew who is that?" Asked Nico confused as he looked at the younger one.

"This is Arthur. He is part of Sebastian's crew and escaped from Jos" explained Lewis.

"Wow, just must be exhausted" said the German. The Monégasques just nodded.

"Oh, I'm Nico by the way"

"I know, Lewis told me alot about you" chuckled Arthur.

"Oh did he?" Nico says as he looked at the Brit.

"Oh yeah, we have a plan to defeat Jos" Lewis says but not looking that happy.

"Whats wrong?" Asked the German worried

"We're going to figth back so there is a chance that we. . ." Trailled the Brit off.

". . .die" Nico went pale. He couldn't even think about loosing his boyfriend. He just got him back.

"But we are stronger then Jos rigth?" Arthur asked.

"We think so" answerd Lewis

"Well, then we have more chance to survive then die" Arthur said trying to forget the whole 'we can die' part.

"The Kid has a point" Nico says.

"Lets see about that. We're going to Jos rigth now" Lewis said with a sigh.

***
"Nico!"

"Kevin? Where were you? I was looking for-" Hulk says as he turned around but stopped as he saw the Dane in front of him. . .as human.

"You're back again!" Nico as happy as he hugged the Dane.

"I am! I am" answerd Kevin with happy tears. Finally he had controle. There was no Jos who could boss him around. He was safe in the arms of the German he. . .loved the most.

"Oh but don't think that I won't know now how you feel!" Teased Nico

"Hm we see about that Hülkenberg" replied Kevin

"Sure we see, bunny"

"Stop calling me that" Kevin says as he rolled his eyes but then turned serious again.

"Thank you so much for helping me! If you didn't I still would be a hologram on the ship of Jos without having controle over myself. I don't know what I own you but-"

"You don't own me anything Kev, I helped you and thats it" Hulk said as he cut the Dane off.

"Really?" Kevin asked in complete disbelief.

"Really" answerd Nico with smile.

"Can I do something that I always wanted to do?" Asked the German after some minutes of silence

"Sure. . .?" Kevin said looking confused at the mechanic because he sounded pretty serious. But not much later he felt the other mans lips on his and it didn't took long before he kissed back.

They we're finally together like they wanted.

***

"Are mama and Pierre okay?" Asked Alex as he looked up at his papa.

"I'm sure they are" answerd Jenson with a smile. Such a lie. He didn't know shit. He hoped that Romian and Pierre were alrigth. They should be alive. . .rigth? Okay maybe Jenson didn't sleep all nigth because he was thinking about them. They where now heading to the space ship of Jos, Jenson could finally free his boyfriend and son. They will be with eachother agian soon.

"I miss them" muttered Alex

"Me too, me too" Said Jenson with a sigh.

"You won't leave, rigth?" Asked the Thai looking at Jenson.

"I wouldn't, I promise" answerd the Brit. Alex smilled and hugged his papa tightly.

"Thank you papa"

Verstappen space ship:

He hated his father, he hated Jos, he hated that fucking asshole! Max felt like crying. That fucker would never be proud of him no matter what he did. He should just give up now. He didn't even know were he was going, just walking through the ship. Rigth now he was by the cell blocks, amazing, just more things to make him sad. He can't stand it that his father just kidnapped people. And-

"Are you okay?" Asked a voice. Max stand still and slowly turned.

"What?"

"I asked if you were okay? Because you sound very upset" said the voice. Max slowly walked closer to the cell and opend a little window so he could see who said it. He was pretty shocked to see who it was. Sebastian.

"I-.  .There is nothing" mumbled the Dutchman.

"I can clearly see that you're crying Max" Seb said. Max went pale when the German mentioned his name.

"How do you know who I'm? Do you want something from me or what?" Hissed Max.

"I know how Jos treats you" answerd the Seb. Now Max began to become more nervous. How much does this man know about him?

"I wanted to help you but then you father took my ship or should we just call him Jos?"

"Just call him Jos. . .I can't see a father in anyone" sighed the Dutchman.

"Come here" Sebastian said. Max didn't know why but he just opend the cell door and walked closer to the German. He shouldt trust him like this. He didn't even know Sebastian that well so why should he do this? But all his toughts stopped when the German hugged him.

"Let it all out dear" whisperd Seb. Then Max began to cry, hard. He let all his emotions go he had hidden all along. This was the first time in years someone carred about him like this.

"Shhhh, I got you" shushed Seb as he ran his finger through the boys hair.

"Why can't he just love me?" Sniffed the Dutchman.

"Because he is a heartless man who only cares about himself. You don't deserve him"

"I want to leave" Max said through the tears.

"People will save us, don't worry. You will be out of this hell soon" Seb says to comfort the younger boy in his arms. After some time Max had stopped crying and calmed down a bit.

"Why do you care about me?" He eventually asked looking up at the German.

"Just like I said earlier, I wanted to help you because I knew that your father had treated you badly. I wanted to. . .adopt you with my boyfriend so you could have a realy family. You didn't deserve this life and I couldn't help but feel bad for you. But Jos found out about my plan so. . .now I'am here" explained Sebastian.

"Why should I trust you?"

"Thats your own choice" Max needed some time to think about that.

"Then I trust you"

"If you ever feel upset just come to me, okay?"

"I will Sebastian" Max said with a sligth smile.

"Just call me Seb, sohn" chuckled the German.

____________________________________________

Wtf is this whole winterbreak? 😭
-Gunther fired from Haas
-New name for Alpha Tauri revealed (tf is that name. Do I need to say the whole name or something?😭)
-New name for Alfa Romeo recealed (I'm just going to call it Sauber now)
-Charles stayes at Ferrari
-Lando stays at Mclaren
-Lewis to Ferrari in 2025
-New racing suits for Williams, Sauber and Mclaren revealed (#neonmarkers)
-Christian under investigation for 'unacceptable behavior'

WHAT IS THIS? 😭

Also. . .what if like. . .people will die in this story? Maybe. . . 😃