chapter 4

Ship 3, Verstappen

Nyck walked trough the dark hallways to the cell Blocks to guve the prisoners food. Nyck felt really bad helping Jos but he didn't have any choice, he can't say no. Otherwise Jos would just- lets not think about dying rigth now. . .

Nyck arrived by the cells, most of the people were sleeping just Nyck just wanted to come back later and-

"Hey kid" whisperd a voice. Nyck turned around and his eyes went wide when he saw who was talking to him.

"Sebastian Vettel?" Asked the Dutchman shocked. He thougth that Sebastian maybe would be mad at him or something like that, but he wasn't instend the German gave a kind smile.

"Why are you here?" Asked Seb.

"I can't leave, so. . ." Said Nyck with a sigh.

"Poor thing, let me guess you don't want any of this" whisperd Seb. Nyck just nodded, no idea what to say.

"I have a question" said Seb after some silence

"Who work on this ship?"

"Not many people. Well me, Max, Stoffel and since 4 days also Pierre" answerd Nyck while looking at the ground, feeling guilty to be on the side of the bad guys.

"Stoffel. . .Pierre. . .?" Asked Seb to himself

"You know them Sebastian?" Asked Nyck

"First of all just call me Seb" said the German with a smile. "And second of all, yes I know them. There the kids of some friends of mine".

Nyck just stayed silence, no idea how to respond to that. Jos had been taking kids from there parents?

"You're a good kid, you don't deserve to be here" said Seb with a weak smile.

"I know, I don't want to be here either" said Nyck with a deep sigh.

"Do you still want food?" Asked the Dutchman

"Yes please" answerd Seb. Nyck put down a plate with food and shove it into the cell so Sebastian could reace it.

"Thank you" answerd Seb grabbing the food, Nyck just smiled at respond.

"I need to go now though" whisperd the dutchman

"I get that" said Seb with a little laugh. Nyck wanted to say something else but he heard Jos comming his way.

"Oh shit" mumbled Nyck softly to himself, meanwhile Seb started to look worried at the kid.

"NYCK! COME HERE! I need your help! We are going to ask Mr.Grosjean some questions!" Shouted Jos through the hallway.

"Sorry" said Nyck quick before running after Jos. The only thing Sebastian could do was looking worried at the kid. And to think that there are more kids here.

"Mr.Grosjean. . .so Romian is also here" muttered Seb.

Meanwhile Jos and Nyck arrived by the cell of Romian, who looked in a worser state then Seb.

"What do you want Verstappen?" Asked Romian hars whil turning his back to the older dutchman.

"Just some questions" answerd Jos with a grin.

"Nyck call Massa and say that he needs to come here

"MASSA?!" Said Romain out loud while turing around

"THAT FUCKING TRADIATOR!"

"Hey calm it useless!" Said Jos pointing at the Frenchman

"Why!? Why should I?!" Answerd Romian

"Hmmm maybe because we have one of your sons?" Teased Jos. Romian went pale and his eyes were wind open.

"Looks like we found you weakness" said Jos with a smile. Nyck looked at the poor Swiss. But what can Nyck even do rigth now?

"So Romain Grosjean, give us some information about the space ship of Webber" said Jos strengly.

"Never. . ." Answerd Romain

"Okay, choose, or your son gets hurt or you get hurt" said Jos. Romain stayed silent but the choice was easy for the Swiss. Nobody gets to hurt his son.

"Hurt me, don't you even dare to touch my kid" muttered Romain dead eyeing the Dutchman.

"Okay, Nyck take a good look at this" said Jos with a little laugh. Nyck knew exactly what was going to happend and wanted to look away but he knew damn well that Jos wouldn't alow that. So he had to watch.

Jos grabbed a controller out of his pocket. Romian just watched in horror, with no idea what was going to happen. At once he felt a sharp elektric shock through his whole body. He screamed in pain and fell on the ground.

Nyck wanted to cry at the sight. Romain didn't deserve this. Hell he just wants to project his son.

"Nyck I have no use for you anymore here. Take this chip and test it a out" Commanded Jos.

"Yes sir" said Nyck before walking away  he hoped that Jos wouldn't hurt Romian too much. . .

___________________________________________