chapter 9

Ship 4, Hamilton

"We're going to do something different" mumbled Lewis

"What do you mean?" Asked Nicholas

"We're going to Roy's space ship, I have to feeling that Jos is going to take the ship down" Lewis explained

"So we are not going to one of the other ships?" Asked Nicholas to make sure

"No, we are going to Roy's ship to help them" Lewis said confident

"Okay! I will tell Logan to go to there, he would like it" Nicky said.

"Yeah, he would be happy to see his friends agian" Lewis answerd with a smile. At once someone knocked on the door.

"Come on?" Lewis said. Lets see who of the crew would walk in. Maybe Esteban? Like that one time he 'accidentally' almost burned down the kitchen or maybe George when he was in total panick because there weren't any hair products left. . .but it was Nico was was knocking.

"Can I come in or are you two busy?" Asked the German.

"Lewis has time, I need to go to Logan now" Nicky said with a smile before walking past Nico.

"So, what is it Nico?" Asked Lewis

"Euh, I need to show you something" Nico answerd.

"And that is. . .?"

"Okay so. . .euh. . .Kev you can come out now" Nico called. A orange coloured hologram appeared behind Nico, which indeed looked alot like Kevin.

"I- is that Kevin?! Mika son?!" Lewis said in shock

"Yes? Look I found him this morning and he has some informatie that he wants to share" Nico explained.

"So, go ahead Kev. We're listening" the German said the the Dane with a smile. Kevin seemed to relax a little because the Orange colour seemed to fate away.

"Rigth. . .so. . .I know some things about Jos's plan. Not alot of things because I don't remember what happend the last 2 years, anyway. Jos wants to take over the space ships, has he already defeated Sebastian's ship. . .?" Asked Kevin. Lewis went silent

"I-is that why he isn't answering my calls. . ." Lewis muttered.

"Thats why Lando is probably here! And Alex! They where on Seb's ship when Jos attacked it!" The German said.

"It all makes sence now. . ." Lewis said in shock.

"Well. . .I think Jos has also said something about attacking the space ship of Roy. . ." Kevin said softly.

"Fuck. . .we need to get to them quickly before it is to late!" Said the German.

"I was already planning to go to there, lets hope that we are on time" said the Brit with a sigh. Then Lewis looked over to Kevin.

"And we need to get him back to his parents" said Lewis. Kevin gave a sligth smile. His hologram colour changing to yellow.

"Nico help Kevin for now" Lewis said.

"I'm going to train with Esteban and George" added Lewis. Nico nodded and walked away.

"Kevin you need to follow my by the way" laughed Nico when he saw that Kevin was still standing there. Kevin's colour turned pink and followed Nico quick.

"No need to get ashamed" Nico teased

"I hate it that you know how I feel" mumbled Kevin

"Mh sure, anyway! Do you want to contact any friends to let them know your alive?" Joked Nico. But when he looked at Kevin saw he that the Dane colour was now blue.

"Shit, did I say something wrong?" Nico said quickly

"There is someone that I miss but. . .I'm sure that Jos kidnapped him. . ." Kevin said while looking at the ground.

"Its Romain, isn't it?" The German said. Kevin just nodded.

"Well listen Kev, Romain is strong so I'm sure that he is still alive and that nothing happend to him"

"Thats true. . ." Kevin admitted with a little smile.

"And I promise you that you and I are going to safe him, pinky promise" Said Nico

"Really?"

"Yes really"

Ship 1, Häkkinen-Schumacher

"Damn the dessert was good!" Nico said

"Mh, agree" Valtteri added.

"All thanks to that little man" Micheal said pointing at Yuki.

"Oh, no problem" Yuki said with a little laugh

"Nando, can I talk to you? In privet?" Asked Mark. Fernando looked confused but nodded. The two of them walked away. Mika looked worried at the two, well mostely at Fernando.

"Bwoah, they will be fine" kimi said who was sitting next to the older Finn.

"Its just. . .I think that I already know were they are going to talk about and I don't know if Nando can handel that. . ."

"He will be alrigth Liebling" Micheal said putting a hand on Mika's shoulder.

Meanwhile with Mark and Fernando. The two where sitting in Fernando's room. Fernando looked kinda worried at Mark because he had no idea what the Aussie wanted to talk about but it looked serious.

"Okay so listen. . ." Mark began

"Are you breaking up with me?" Nando asked uncertainly

"What? No ofcourse not! Oh Nando did you really thougth that I was going to- oh Nando. . ." Mark said hugging the Spaniard.

"No- well yes. . .and no. . . I actually have no idea"

"I didn't want to talk about that I wanted to talk about. . .Stoffel. . ."

Silent. . .

The two didn't speak for a good 8 minutes.

"I'm sorry that I lost him. . .I'm sorry that I had let him taken away. . .its my fault I know that and-" Mark said but was cut off by Fernando

"No, it isn't your fault, okay it kinda is but still. Its the fault of Jos. He had taken out son" Nando said.

"We will get him back. . .I promise my love" Mark said hugging Fernando tigther.

"I hope. . .I really hope" Fernando said while there were tears going down his cheeks.

"Shhh, I will save him. I will bring him back to our Family" Mark added.

Kimi sighed and walked away from the door that was slightly ajar. Did he hear the whole convenant? Yes he did. Did he only listen because he didn't want Mark to upset his little brother? Maybe. Kimi was going to help the two to find there son. He didn't want that the same story Repeated. He didn't want that Stoffel would end up like Mick and Kevin. Being missing for years. . .

___________________________________________