chapter 7

Ship 5, Kyvat

Mick slowly woke up. When he opend his eyes he saw that he was in a room, it kinda looked like a cell but also not? It seemed pretty comfortabel actually. Mick sat straight up on the bed. Aw a bed, long time ago he slept this good. Mick looked around in the room. There was a desk, closet and a door to the bathroom. The room just looked like a simpel hotelroom but Mick was happy with anything rigth now. Being stuck on the space ship of Verstappen for 2 full years is anything but fun.

Mick stood up and walked to the bathroom. He still looked a little tired but less then it was first. His hair also wasn't a really big mess like first. Mick saw the he also had others clothes on. Instend of his dirty T-shirt and his ripped jeans he was now wearing a White T-shirt and some Grey sweat pants. At ones Mick heard someone knocking on the door of the room.

"Привет, are you awake?" Asked a voice.

Mick slowly walked up to the door and grabbed the door handle. Mick opend the door a little and saw another blond boy standing in front of him.

"Hi" answerd Mick.

Mick had escaped from Jos and hopped that he had ended up somewhere better. But seeing the boy smile gentely said the it was much better then first.

"Do you mind if I come in?" Asked the boy. Mick just nodded and opend the door fully.
The other man walked inside and Mick closed the door behind him.

"Okay so let me first introduce myself, I'm Nikita but you can call me kita for short if you like" said the Russian. Mick thougth for some time but then answerd

"I'm Mick, nice to meet you"

"Are you feeling better?" Asked Nikita

"Yeah much better, thanks for helping me" answerd Mick.

"No problem. But how did you end up on the O-planet?" Asked Nikita curious.

"Well, I escaped from Jos his space ship. He held me there for like 2 years, he had kidnapped me. I found a way to escape and somehow ended up on the O-planet. I could have die there but I guess that I was Lucky that you guys found me" Mick explained

"I know it is alot of information"

"Wait. . .are you, Mick Schumacher?" Asked Nikita slowly.

"Euh, its actually Häkkinen-Schumacher, but yes" answerd the German.

"Wow. . .they would be really happy to hear to one of there sons is alive. . ." Muttered Nikita

"MY PARENTS! do you know where they are? I really want to see them! And my brothers!" Said Mick quickly

"Ho ho ho, you talk fast. But yes we know where they are" answerd Nikita happy

"I- could you bring me to them?" Asked Mick.

"I need to ask my father about that but I'm sure that he will do that! And with the whole war he already wanted to travel to there ship"

"Wait. . .war? Which war?" Asked Mick confused

"Jos Verstappen has started a war. . .you didn't know, did you?" Said the Russian.

"I-I- fuck! My family could be in danger!" Mick said worried.

"Shh, I'm sure that they are safe don't worry!" Said Nikita trying to calm down Mick a little.

"Euh, can you maybe tell something about your family?" Tried the Russian to change the subject. And with that the eyes of Mick lighted up a little.

"Ofcourse! I'm the youngest brother! Then we have Valtteri, Fernando and Kimi!" Said Mick proud

"Wait. . .didn't you also have a older brother named Kevin?" Asked Nikita. Mick went silent after that.

"He's gone, I don't want to talk about him" sniffed Mick.

"Oh. . .I'm sorry" apologized Kita

"Its okay, you didn't know" Mick said with a sligth smile.

"Do you maybe want to eat something?" Asked the Russian to his German friend. Well Nikita was pretty sure that they were friends now.

"Oh yes please! I haven't got a good meal in the last 2 years!"

"Damn. . .then I will tried to Cook something really good for you" Nikita said with a smile

"Pancakes!"

"Oh my god yes! I also love pancakes"

"There just so good!"

"Agree! Lets go to the kitchen! Follow me Geman boy" answerd Nikita walking out of the room with Mick following behind.

____________________________________________

I swear I will also continue on the others books of mine but this story is just really fun to write 😭