chapter 12

?¿?¿

Ship 3, Verstappen

"I'm so sorry Kev" sniffed Mick.

"Hey, hey, its not your fault" said Kevin

"It is! If I haven't asked you to come with me you wouldn't be stuck here" Mick said

"Its better then you being here alone" said the Dane.

"But what if you get hurt?" Mick said still feeling guilty

"I don't care, as long if you're safe" Kevin said with a smile. Mick gave a sligth smile back. Suddenly the two heard footsteps comming closer.

"Watch and learn Max. We got two sons of Mika and Micheal. They can give us alot of information" said a voice.

"But father, what if they wont say anything?" Asked another voice. The voice sounded younger then the first voice.

"First of all don't call me father useless, second of all you just make them speak by hurting them" explaind the older voice. Mick looked scared at Kevin while Kevin had put his arm around the younger one to protect him.

"Well well well, two sons of the Häkkinen-Schumacher family" the voice laughed. When Mick looked at Kevin he could see that the Dane did know the person.

"Jos. . ." Kevin muttered

"So. . .can you two give us some secret information?" Asked Jos kindly. Ew. . .seeing Jos acting Kindly is weird-

"I'm going to give you nothing asshole" Kevin said walking closer to the older dutchman.

"Kevin!" Mick warned. But Kevin didn't listen to the younger one.

"What did you say?" Said Jos strengly

"I'm going to give you nothing!" Repeated Kevin dead eyeing the older man.

"Listen here you little shit, play time is over. Just tell me the fucking information!" Jos shouted.

"Kiss my ass!" Kevin shouted back.

"Thats fucking it!" Said Jos angry. He opend the cell and pulled Kevin out. Jos took Kevin away to god knows where! Now Mick was alone. . .well not alone, the son of Jos was still standing there.

"What is he going to do to Kevin. . .?" Asked Mick while tears were filling his eyes. The boy looked at him with a sad face.

"He is probably going to. . .hurt him. . .so he will tell him information" said the Max softly.

"I'm sorry" he added.

"He isn't going to die rigth. . .?" Asked Mick slowly.

"I don't think so" Max said.

"Max!" Another voice said. Mick saw two other men standing next to Max. Someone with blond hair and someone with Brown hair.

"Yes Marcus?" Asked Max.

"You haven't told your father about out escaping plan rigth?" Asked the other man.

"Ofcourse I didn't Joylon!" Max said.

"Hey who's this kid here?" Asked Marcus pointing at Mick.

"Thats Micheal's son" said Max. Joylon and Marcus stood there in shock

"Jos kidnapped a son of Micheal?! Mika and Micheal are going to murder him if they find out!" Marcus said.

"Euh. . .he actually took two" Max add

"TWO?" Joylon said in full surprise.

"Tell me the truth! Is Kevin comming back!" Said Mick while comming closer to the cell bars.

"Did Jos take him. . .?" Asked Jolyon. Max only nodded.

"Well kid. . .I can't say that he will die but. . " Marcus said looking at the ground.

". . .I also can't say that he will come back" added Marcus.

Mick didn't answere. If Kevin died it was his fault. This all was Mick's fault. Why is he so stupid?! Tears began to run down his cheeks. The german fell on his knees and began to cry. He cried hard. If is brother didn't came back it was all his fault, he had put his own godamn brother in this hell.

ship 5, Kyvat

Mick sat straight up in bed covered in sweat. Tears were rolling down his cheeks. Another nigthmare. . .

Well, nigthmare. Its just the same occrrence happing over and over again. Mick still felt guilty. He was sure that that was all his fault. Well, Kevin did came back but was badly injured. And not even 2 weeks after that Jos had took him away again, only then he didn't return. Mick rememberd the smile on Jos face so good while the dutchman gave Kevin's bracelet to him.

Mick looked at his wrist. The silver bracelet was still there. In the bracelet stood the text 'der er altid håb' which means 'there is always hope' in Danish. Mick never took the bracelet off, never ever. Suddenly he felt an arm on his should. Mick looked up on shock. But then he saw that it was just Nikita.

"Are you okay?" Asked Nikita worried.

"Yeah. . .Just a nigthmare" muttered Mick.

"Oh. . .want to talk about it?" Asked the Russian. Mick bit his lip, should he tell Nikita about it? He could help him. . .no, He will explain it tommorow not now.

"I will explain it tommorow to you" said Mick softly not facing Nikita.

"Do you maybe want to take a shower? Because then I can change the covers" Nikita suggested. Mick looked at his bed it was wet because of the sweat and his pillow was also soaked but more because he had cried.

"Oh yeah. . .good idea" Mick huffed before getting up and walking to the bathroom. He took a quick shower and when he returned he saw the Nikita also was done.

"How did you know that I was having a. . .nigthmare?" Asked the German.

"Oh, I heard you crying" the Russian admited.

"Oh. . ." Was the only thing Mick said.

"Well, try to get some sleep. If should probably go back to my own room now" Nikita said. But before he could leave Mick interrupted him.

"Wait kita!" Said Mick grabbing the Russian's wrist.

"Please stay. . .because maybe I will get another nigthmare. . ." Mumbled Mick. Nikita smilled at him and nodded. Together they layed in Mick's bed. Luckily it was a King sized bed so both boys had enough room.

"Спокойной ночи Mick" Kita said looking at the German next to him but Mick already fell back to sleep. Nikita smilled at Mick before falling asleep. If Daniil would find him here tommorow he probably needs to explain some things. . .

____________________________________________

Any charakter you would like to see in the next chapter? 🤭