chapter 2

Schip 5, Kyvat:

"How is the young boy doing?" Asked Daniil

"He seems fine but really tired" answerd Checo.

"It didn't look like he came here to attack" mumbled Daniil

"I don't think so either, he seems weak like he didn't get much to eat" said Checo kinda worried.

"Who?" Asked Robert who just walked into the room. The space ship of Daniil wasn't that big. There also weren't that much people on it. Himself, Checo, Robert, Sergey and Nikita, and since yesterday another blond boy.

"The younger blond boy" said Daniil to his son. Rigth at that moment Sergey walked in.

"You guys are never going to believe what I'm going to tell you" said Sergey with whide eyes.

"What is it?" Asked Daniil curious

"That boy. . . " began Sergy

"It one of Schumacher's missing sons, its Mick" said Sergey not even believing what he is saying. Checo mound fell open and Daniil just stood there. Robert looked between the three men confused.

"What is there so speciale about Mick?" Asked the young boy.

"He's been missing. . .since 2 years ago" said Checo.

"We have Schumacher kid. . .what even happend to him then? In those 2 years?" Asked Daniil out loud.

"We ask that later, he needs to rest now. Nikita is helping him by the way" explained Sergey to the captian.

"Alrigth. . ." Said Daniil, still not believing the news. They have one of Schumacher's lost sons. . .

"Robbie, will you message Micheal and Mika tommorow about it?" Asked Checo to his son.

"Yes papá!" Answerd the boy. Checo held his arms open and Robert accepted the hug. Sergey smilled at the sigth, Daniil and Checo have been married for one year now and Nikita and Robert are there kids. Sergey and Daniil are good friends and like that there group was formed. Nikita and Robert see Sergey as a uncle now.

Ship 4, Hamilton

"Nicoooooo, I'm bored" said George while hanging in a chair looking at the ceilling.

"Mate, were in Space, look outside or something" said Hulk who was trying to repair the navigation system.

"But thats also boring!" Said George trowing his hands in the air.

"Then go to your father to complain about it!" Said Nico turing away from his project

"But Nicky is in the kitchen eating Nutella" said George.

"I- fine what do you want to do?" Asked Hulk with a sigh.

"UNO!" Answerd George enthusiastic

"Okay, but if captian Lewis get mad at me because I didn't do my job its your fault okay!" Said the German pointing at the Brit.
George just nodded.

"I even bet that he is more busy thinking about Nico Rosberg then miding the things that happend on the ship rigth now!" Said George with a laugh.

"True-" Hulk wanted to say more until he was cut off because his walkie talkie turned on

"Hülkenberg, go check with our new prisoners, I want to know what they want. Watch out because some of the seem stressed. Captian Lewis over" was heard out of the Walkie talkie

"I will take a look at it, over" answerd Nico to his captian.

"Can I come to? I have nothing to do anyway" said George with a kind smile