chapter 15

Ship 1, Häkkinen-Schumacher

"Lewis has arrived!" Shouted Fernando. And at those words Nico was wide awake. He ran through the hallways and saw his favourite person standing there, safe and well.

"LEW!" Nico Shouted and hugged the Brit. Lewis didn't see it comming so the two fell on the ground, but that didn't matter to them.

"You're here! You're here!" Repeated Nico. The German just kissed Lewis all over the face, its been a while since the two saw eachother. And ofcourse we can't ignore the fact that Jos had kidnapping multiple people and Nico can't think about it being Lewis.

"OSCAR!"

"LOGAN!"

The two hugged eachother tightly. But still Logan pulled away at some point to check if Oscar was okay like he thought.

"I'm fine don't worry, nothing happend to us" Oscar said with a smile.

"Good" breathed Logan out.

"Ah finally some other people" said a voice with a German accent.

"NICOOOOOO!" Daniel says enthousiastic

"Hey hey Danny Ric! Where is your lover boy?" Asked Nico with a grin.

"Euh, good question actually" Daniel said while looking around him but Antonio was no where to be seen.

"Hello guys!" Jenson said with Mark, Fernando, Carlos, Valtteri and Yuki behind him.

"Good to see that everyone is alrigth" Nicholas says with a smile

"Yeah, also Mika and Micheal will come later. They have some father-and-son bonding time with Mick now" says Valtteri.

"They found Mick?" Asked Lewis in surprise who now was standing again with Nico clinging on him not wanting to let go.

"Yeah! We still don't really know what all had happend in those 2 years but that will come later" Fernando explain.

"Where here Lewis!" George said with two people behind them.

"Damn there are alot of people here and-" Lando said but stood still as his eyes fell on one person.

"CHILLI! OH GOD CHILLI!" Lando shouted and littally jumped the Spaniard.

"CARIÑO?! You're alive! You're alrigth! You're save!" Carlos said in full suprise

"I am! I am!" Lando said when tears begon to fill his eyes.

"Barely but I'm" added the Brit.

"Oh poor Muppet" Carlos said while stroking the tears away.

"Hey isn't that your dad Ale- huh?" Said George when he turned around and didn't see the Thai anymore. Weird.

"Just make yourself feel like home" Mark said.

"Oh! We have some of Roy's ship, one is injured but he is okay" Lewis said.

"Well the more the better" Jenson laughed

"Unfunny" mumbled Fernando

"I'm very funny Nando" Jenson said as he rolled his eyes.

The new people went to explore the ship, well not Lewis because he, Mark, Micheal, Daniil and Roy were trying to come up with a plan to defeat Jos. George was walking through the hallways until someone pulled him into a dark room

"HEY YOU-" George got cut of by a hand that kept his mound shut.

"Shhhhh you make too much noice dummy!"