chapter 14

Ship 1, Häkkinen-Schumacher

"Michael, Daniil just arrived. I found a way to have contact with other ships again" said Ralf to his brother.

"Thats good news. Try to talk to Mark today maybe you two can come up with a plan the help the prisoners who are now on Jos his ship" Micheal said.

"I will and- oh. . .oh my god Micheal look behind you" said Ralf shocked but still with a smile. Micheal looked confused and turned around. Micheal eyes went wide when he saw who was standing there.

"P. . .papa?"

"MICK!" Micheal said and runned up to his son. Micheal hugged Mick tightly so Mick couldn't leave. Ralf quickly went to get Mika.

"Oh Mick, oh Mick. I missed you so much" Micheal said.

"Me too, me too" sobbed Mick who was now crying, but crying of happiness.

"Oh my son. . .my dear dear sohn. I'm never ever letting you go again" Micheal muttered. Then Mika also walked in.

"Mick?" Asked Mika in shock.

"Isä!" Mick shouted and runned up to the Finn. Mika knelt down and catched him in his arms.

"Welcome home, poikani" Mika said while he stroked Mick's hair.

"Where were you in those 2 years? Where is Kevin?" Asked Mika when he pulled away from the hug. Micheal now als knelt down by the two. Meanwhile Mick went pale and not much later he started to cry in suprise of Mika and Micheal. Then Kimi and Valtteri also walked up to the three.

"Mick you're back and- oh. . .hey why are you crying whats wrong?" Valtteri asked.

"I- I-. . .Its my fault, its all my fault. . ." Mick whisperd. Now the four older men looked worried at the younger German.

"Shhh Mick calm down. What is your fault?" Asked Mika.

"Kevin is gone and that is my fault" and when Mick said that sentence he broke down in tears. Micheal just hugged his son tightly and tried to soothe him. Kimi looked at Valtteri who just looked at Mick in shock. Kimi knew that Valtteri and Kevin were like twins so this news had hit him hard.

"Jos had kidnapped them" said a voice. Everyone turned around to see Nikita standing there.

"K-kita!" Mick said while he tried to stand up and almost fell. The German walked up to the Russian and hugged him. And finally Mick seemed to calm down.

"Mick. . .what do you mean that Kevin is gone. . ." Asked Valtteri softly.

"Do I need to explain it?" Asked Nikita. Mick just nodded. It was already hard for Mick to explain the whole story to Nikita, let stand explaining it to his family.

"Okay so. . .lets start at the beginning" began Nikita.

"Jos had kidnapped Mick and Kevin then-"

"JOS DID WHAT?" Snapped Kimi. Kimi already couldn't stand Jos at all after all.he had done But now he found out that Jos had also took Mick and Kevin was the max for Kimi.

"Kimi calm down I get that you're mad I'm also mad but-" Mika said.

"NO! THAT ASSHOLE EVEN TOOK MICK AND KEVIN. WE SHOULD JUST KILL HIM!"

". . .and Sebastian's crew, Pierre and Stoffel" mumbled Mick.

"STOFFEL?" And now Fernando had appeared behind them.

"THAT FUCKER TOOK STOFFEL?!" Repeated Fernando

". . .and Seb" said Kimi. Now it all made sence. Now it made sence that Sebastian wasn't answering his calls, reading his chats, reading his letters. It was all the fault of that stupid fucking Dutchman.

"You can continue kid" Micheal said to Nikita. The Russian nodded and continued.

"Jos kidnapped people, mostely kids from people So he could get privet information that migth could help for starting the war" Nikita explained.

"And if they didn't want to tell anything then. . ." Nikita pauzed for some seconds.

"Treat them not very well"

"Oh Mick what did they do to you?" Micheal mumbled. Mick just sniffed, still a bit crying.

"I don't really want to talk about it" Mick said. ". . .Just not yet"

"Don't worry poika. Just as my father Nikki always said to me 'just take your time, I wait'" said Mika. Mick just smilled slightly at the older Finn.

"Hey those two helped me escape!" Said Mick pointing ar Marcus and Joylon who were standing in the distant.

"And you two didn't say anything?!" Asked Fernando

"We both didn't know if he was even alive! Me splitted up so if Jos had followed us then Mick would be safe, so you can actually say that we saved him!" Marcus explained.

"Hamilton just send me a message" Ralf said after some minutes of silence. Everyone looked at the German.

"He says that he is comming our way" Ralf continued. "He will arrive tommorow, with a suprise. . .?" Ralf slowly added.

"Well. . .then lets see how tommorow goes" Joylon said. Everyone walked away or back to the thing that they where doing before. Micheal walked with Mick and Nikita to Mick room. So only Mika, Fernando and Kimi were left.

"We are going to save Seb rigth. . .and his crew?" Asked Kimi softly looking at his isä.

"And Stoffel, okay and the kid of Jenson" added Fernando.

"Ofcourse, we're going to save everyone. Also the crew of Roy. Everything will be save don't worry" Mika said to his sons.

____________________________________________