chapter 5

Ship 4, Hamilton

"Whats wrong?" Asked Nicholas the blond German who was sitting next to him at the table.

"What? There is nothing" huffed Hulk

"Euh there is something I'm not stupid" said Nicholas. Nico just looked at him and sighed.

"I just miss someone"

"Is it who I think that it is?" Asked Nicholas

"No idea who you are thinking about" said Nico eyeing Nicky

"You know it damn well mr. Nicholas Hülkenberg"

"Nope" said Nico popping out the 'p'

"Let me guess. Its a younger Dane with blond hair who is the son of a German and a Finn. The person you are thinking about had been missing for-"

"STOP. I don't want to remember the missing part" mumbled Nico

"Sorry, that was indeed stupid of me" apologized Nicholas

"Its okay"

"You know I still think that he is somewhere" said Nico with a sign.

Ship 3, Verstappen

"Need help?" Asked Stoffel who saw Nyck struggling with the chip. Nyck looked around to face the Belgian

"Yes please"

"Lets take a look. Hmm. . .its a chip for some kind of hologram. . ." Said Stoffel while looking at the chip.

"I have no idea what it is, Jos just told me to test it out and. . .ask questions to it. . .?" Said Nyck

"Well. . .we just have to activate it" Stoffel said.

"How do you know all this?" Asked Nyck curious

"My mamá teached me" said Stoffel with a weak smile.

"Euh, should we test it?" Asked Nyck chacing the subject.

"Oh yes ofcourse!" Stoffel said enthusiastically.

Stoffel activated the chip, the chip started to ligth up in a Orange colour. Not much later a hologram of a person appeared. The person didn't look that old but was certainly wasn't really young. Nyck looked at Stoffel who looked wide eyed so the Dutchman could tell the Stoffel knew the person.

"KEVIN?!" Said Stoffel out loud. The hologram glitched a little Nyck saw that Stoffel did something to the chip and now you could see the Dane good. And Kevin could see them.

"S-stoffel?" Said Kevin surprised

"I-I are you okay? Why aren't you human? Why are you a hologram?" Asked Stoffel shocked.

"I'm a-a what?" Asked Kevin who looked at himself. Then he realized that he wasn't human at all at the moment.

"I- what happend? Why I'm here?" Asked Kevin

"I don't know! I also got kidnapped! Nyck do you know something?" Asked Stoffel.

"No, but maybe Max does?" Suggested Nyck.

"Okay so Kevin let me explain some things to you, okay? Since you're a hologram" said Stoffel. Kevin just nodded.

"Okay first of all the colour you are says something about how you feel, now you're Orange which means you feel uncomfortable or stressed. Second of all your Lucky that technology has already developed so much because you can touch people now, otherwise this would not have been possible. Third, you can control computers or other digital apartments" explained Stoffel.

"Thats a-alot of i-information" mumbled Kevin.

"Hm, there is still something wrong because you glitch alot" said Stoffel.

"Actually, who do you look much older Stoffel? I didn't know that people could grow that much in 2 weeks" said Kevin slowly.

"Wait. . .Kevin wich year is it?" Asked Stoffel.

"20021?" Answerd Kevin. Stoffel and Nyck looked worried at eachother.

"Kevin, its 20023" said Nyck. Kevin just went silence.

"What did Jos do to you" asked Stoffel softly. But Kevin didn't respond he just stared at the ground.

"We need to get Kevin checked, if there is a big error in his chip he can crash" explained Stoffel.

"What happends when he crashes?" Asked Nyck.

"He dies. . ."

"We need to help him! We need to help everyone who is stuck here!" Said Nyck in panick.

"I know. . ." Mumbled Stoffel.

"I-I know s-someone who knows a-alot about holograms" said Kevin looking at the two

"On which ship is that person?" Asked Nyck

"Hamilton's space ship" answere the Dane.

"Kevin try to reach the computers there! Maybe you can communicate with them! Then they can safe us" said Stoffel. Kevin nodden and disappeared into a computer what was standing in the room.

"See you guys later!" Said Kevin with a smile before disappearing.

"We need to talk to Max! Maybe he knows more!" Said Stoffel

"I will call him, don't worry" answerd Nyck with a smile.

___________________________________________