idk ngl

poland pov (little bit wordy in the last words..?)

well I had a good sleep! kinda..? Idk what to do now its cold.. I should open my eyes. or not I mean i feel really comfortable to open my eyes ngl maybe I should! but this dream i just had was too good! 5 more minutes? wait.. GERMANY IS NOT NEXT TO ME HUH!? *I sat up as I checked my surroundings* where in the fuck did that emo piece of shit went.. As I left to go brush my teeth at least the door was open to Slovakia room was open if that emo opened that door I will hurt him! But he could hurt me ofc.. As I entered through that room guess who I saw? Not only germany but slovakia their too with him past out and pale white like he saw a ghost wait when was this? I heard slovakia calling my name but I was like I was gonna hit both of them to much to respond right now ngl..

S:Poland can you hear me? hello??

P:yeah loud and clear..why is he pale white..?

S:well i didn't think you actually INVITED HIM so I skipped work! But then I saw that he was here so I was hiding under my bed until he saw my water is cold! So like I had to revel myself so I actually kinda went behind him and tapped his shoulder which god damn this boy could scream! They should hire him in those white girl horror movies!

P:you scared him. so bad. that he is passed out and pale.

S:I mean yeah kinda..? He wouldn't hurt me right?

P:eh 10% chance he hates blood

S:thanks for that thing now I could scare him

P:unless you want throw up then sure go ahead

S:wow so kind yk.

G:w-where am I!?!

S:in my room. on my bed

G:you scared me half to death!?!

S:so?

G:so!? I actually dk what to do but god damn..

S:you screamed like a girl!

G:oh shut up.

P:should've recorded that

S:why would you want a recording of your bf

P,G:oh shut up are you that slow? why would i date that horror show

S:as i said made of each other!

P:oh god damn. now why don't yall hang out as i go get changed

I then left those two idiots alone to get changed so I look half as decent

Slovakia pov!

well am I alone with this loser of a bf. I mean I just like annoying both of them so why not? Did that boy just leave? God damn is he tall.. he was just walking out damn he touched that door frame. Anyways I should keep working on my robot I really want to finish it I mean I kinda fixed Switzerland..(Switzerland is a robot doctor y'all) I mean the only thing I fixed was its shots it gives.. I hope it debugs again and gives that emo shit 50 shots. He probably has rabies anyways.. I kept on trying to fix this robot until I hear kissing sounds!?! OKAY WHO THE FUCK IS KISSING. I peeked out the door and see emo shit and whore kissing!? Okay what the fuck. Unless he paid her like 20 euros then like ig.. but for free!!? I thought they hated each other that's fucking nasty. I need to finish this goofy robot.. DONT GET DISTRACTED ISTG OR I WILL START CRYING IM TRYING TO WIN THE CONTEST! It's rlly important to me I get to beat czech in it! If it's anything to get him mad. Sign me up.

*few hours later*

Oh my god am I tired I stayed up two nights for it.. What am I doing in life. Just sitting here trying to bully my brother but for my own mental health..? Life does not like me at all.. Let me test this robot!

*after testing the robot*

That thing shocked me. I LOOK LIKE A CARTOON THAT JUST GOT EXPLODED WTF!? This is so great ugh.. Ima just go to sleep..

P:WAKEY WAKEY

S:I JUST WENT TO SLEEP

P:what was you doing?

S:doing this robot now im trying to sleep!? go have a make out session with your bf!?

P:we did NOT kiss

S:then an hour ago what did I just hear!?

P:that was in your head.

S:no it wasn't! You was kissing him!? You have his lipgloss on your neck!?

P:I-.. well excuse me..we just kissed..

S:just go ask him out.

P:about that..

G:hey you ready?

P:im ready anytime

S:what..?

P:we may..uh..

G:were gonna make out in her room

S:..

P:uh..yeah..were dating..

S:yall love birds are now dating hm..?

P:shut up just because we are dating doesn't mean anything okay..

S:don't break the bed especially with a tall ass emo. You hear me A TALL EMO GUY LIKE THAT AYESHA SONG.

G:OMG YOU MEAN EMO BOY I LOVEE THAT SONG!! AHHHHHH

S:well at least we got a ayesha lover.. now just go to make out now and leave me be

P:dang alr ill tell you the inches

G:WHAT

P:I mean how was the kissing..

G:sure..

S:okay..

they both then left to go make out ig..why do they just do that

*at night*

I finally get to hit some sleep I mean those lovers was just watching netflix! I AM SO HAPPY YAY!! When i was laying down and about to close my eyes and have a good ass sleep. I hear a bed squeaking..
.
A BED SQUEAKING A HELL NAH.. AND IT KEPT GOING LIKE UP AND DOWN OMFG PLEASE STOP IT PLEASE!? WHY ARE THEY DOING IT NOW.. out of any time of the day they decide doing it now the noises kept going please god help me.. You think it got better.? WELL NO now all I hear is moaning or..Like muffled moaning.. why am I here ugh this isn't good. it kept going too like what's next!?

you guessed what's next..I heard daddy.. I wanna cry right now...WHY

———————————————————————————————————————-

Hi the creator is here! hru I just wanna say a Christmas special  before Christmas..? Yeah anyways I'm sorry for another blow out SOB IM SORRY anyways 1091 words!! <3