Back again..

*poland pov!!!*

tw for this chapter this time actually contains s/a (talking about it) and past so if you're uncomfortable skip this chapter and please take this warning seriously! :((
——————————————————————-
When was was hugging I never felt more happy as he was humming some nice tune.. I never had felt more safe in my life ever I loved it when he was hugging me but he still looked sad behind the humming and the hugging so when I sat up he looked surprised as why I sat up.. he looked at me with an worried expression so I just gave him a look asking what's wrong which he looked at the side not saying anything barely which just got me a little upset he couldn't just be sitting their without telling me what or how he feels.. I care for him deeply which will hurt me.. why can't he trust me..? Until his phone went off as he picked up I heard a guy that I haven't heard for a long time.. Japan.. (heh I did a little bit something) What the heck does he want now..? I'm trying to have quality time trying to make it better with my bf.. Which then I saw him smile.. He. FUCKING..? smiled? At someone he didnt seen for a long time than me trying to fix this shit? Wow not surprising for a while ngl he then hanged up and smiled at me as he kissed me on the cheek and twirled my hair I was so confused but at the same time I kept blushing staring into his eyes as it was a mysterious moment of his eyes like the deep blue sea until he fully kissed me and than hugged me as I felt more blushing I pulled away from the kiss and stood up so nothing more could happen.

p:so.. what did he say..?
g:someone worried a lot but don't worry it wasn't that bad just he wanted to hang out and im bringing you with me *as he grabbed my hand than he stood up trying to kiss me again*
p:okay romeo don't rush things so far also stop trying to distract me from something important! you never kiss me first without it being a distraction from something big come on!
g:I can't give my own girlfriend a kiss?
p:no because you're acting weird!
g:fine..He's bringing Italy too..
p:..Your ex..?
g:yes and like im scared im trying to show you I love you more now and not replacing you..I hope to let you know I will never replace you with an ex and I love you so much more than anything in the world you actually showed me the true world and also you're very independent which makes me love you and everything about you..

We all heard that right..? I'm blushing so hard am I? well yes I am. Those words hit me as I just stood frozen so he just went to the bathroom to do something ig.. But those words were so cute.. My heart is literally screaming right now after he said that..That was so romantic.. Let's hope that's true yk.. other wise I am going to be scared and more... why did I fall into that trap now I feel like I have to go with him..idk for like comfort and more.. but ill just see what he will do after this ig.. ima try to be the best gf or supporter I could be! He than finally came back from the bathroom as he was dressed but this time going with his puffy hair? What is he trying to do.. He smiled as he told me to get ready but I was just standing there confused so he just picked out some random clothes and gave it to me as he walked out the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
This clothes..

I hate it.

Why this one..?

It makes me uncomfortable!

It makes me ugly..

It reminds me...

of..

him...

(she meant the person that s/a her when she was 6 sorry... It meant like it was like a similar outfit to the outfit she worn back then not like she's actually wearing a 6 year old outfit.)

get.

this..

off..

from..

ME.

I started to get this clothes off of me as I started to become shaky and trying not to cry I knew it was a mistake I understand this time but I should've known better. I saw the color of it! I don't know why I am keeping this. I should've thrown out a long time ago! I just picked myself a puffy dress and some fur boots to go with it and I kinda grabbed the dress and walked out throwing it to trash.. He looked at me confused while he was watching tv all confused so he was about to ask me what's wrong now.. Why am I like this.

g:hey what's wrong? why did you throw out the dress?
p:im sorry it just made me uncomfortable..
g:its okay I understand *he then hugged me*
p:you sure? I mean you don't know why it did and you're just going along with it?
g:whatever you wear is not my opinion but yours and I respect you for it okay?
p:thanks.. maybe we should start heading out? Or you wanna wait a little while
g:I mean I wanna wait because none of them is ready yet they're still getting ready
p:okay then

I just hugged him as we just sat down and kept snuggling his phone went off just great thanks..uh who's calling..? oh ye THANKS japan. It ruined it and also was a perfect moment too.. As he picked up the phone and stood up and walked away..! I felt alone again.. We just started to have a connection again! Even better a conversation and a healthy opinion on each other.. We understood each other just for a second between it he also tried to comfort me which will always still make me happy..

a few minutes later I was just laying down getting tired it was already 5pm where could he be.. What if he sneaked out!? Nah I hear him from the other room talking kinda getting a little mad..? Probably because none of them is ready yet sadly and just sitting there probably waiting for him to come only. Only him. Not me but too bad im coming anyways and he agreed too that I am! So I kept waiting at least until he finally did! YAY!! He then walked to me and hugged me as he let go he helped me stand up and asked am I ready to go so I shook my head and we walked out to go meet his ex friend group..
—————————————————
omg new story! Tyy for the views I also made it 7th place to gerpol!??!!??! TYSMMM AHHHHHHHH i would never imagine making it to even above 10- places tyyy! Sorry for not uploading but ima start doing so! anyways enjoy this book and I will make the next chapter sooner or later but def not today im a little lazy now lol also cliffhanger! <333 i still take ship request too so ye! :3