- 𝒲ℯ𝓁𝓁, 𝒲ℯ 𝒜𝓇ℯ 𝒟𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃ℊ-

𓇽

I'm a dragon, you're a whore
Don't even know what you're good for
Mimicking me is a fucking bore to me

But babe
Lay me down tonight in my diamonds and pearls
Tell me songs at night about your favourite girl

Fucked My Way To The Top, Lana Del Rey

𓇽

It was finally that time of year that everyone one in the Edwards, Fisher's and Conklin's family enjoyed, summer at the beach house in Cousins. A tradition that was as old as time, each kid in every house couldn't wait to be back home and by the beach and in the sun.

Violet sat on FaceTime with her boyfriend of 3 years as she packed her bag for the summer trip. Clara and Nichole Richardson walked around her closet throwing cloths at the blonde to pack for the vacation.

Conrad and the rest of his family were already on the road up to the Fishers Beach House, Violet stayed back wanting to take a ride with Clara and Nichole.

Clara threw anther swimsuit at her best friend snapping her out of thoughts. "Are you doing the whole deb thing again? Because Nichole and I are doing it as bigs this year and I don't want it just to be us, I even think Shayla is doing it as well."

Violet smiled at her friend. "I would love to do it again but that is if I can convince Conrad to go again." The two sisters laugh at her as Conrad looks at his girlfriend through the screen.

"You still think that deb balls are for sheep?" Nichole asked him, taking the phone away from Violet. The question caused the blonde to laugh as she got off her bed trying to get the phone back from Nichole.

Conrad rolled his eyes. "I do still think that they are for sheep but you three look like pretty sheep. Does that make it sound better?" He asked the three girls, they all looked at each other and nodded knowing that it was the best that they would get out of him.

Nichole gave the phone back to Violet, "You are still going to take me right, to the deb ball? Because if not I'm sure I can find someone else who would love to go with me." The blonde girl smiled seeing her boyfriend narrow his eyes at her.

Conrad signed through the phone. "I will take you again, just because I don't want any other boy touching what is mine." He said smiling, causing the girl blush slightly.

There was a voice on the other side of the phone telling Conrad to get off. "You gotta go?" Violet asked.

Conrad nodded. "Yeah, mom wants us to talk and socialize as a family on the drive. I think we are like an hour out." He explained as she nodded along.

"Okay, well can't let Auntie Anna get mad. So, I love you and I will see you in a couple of hours." Violet explained and looked over to Clara and Nichole making kissing nosies, making both Conrad and her flip them off.

"I love you too, Sunny. I will see you soon, drive safe okay?" Conrad said, she nodded before hanging up.

Clara then jumped beside the blonde making her laugh. "Why does he call you Sunny? I have been thinking about this for the past week." She explained.