- 𝒴ℴ𝓊 ℒℴℴ𝓀 𝒮ℴ 𝒫𝓇ℯ𝓉𝓉𝓎 -

𓇽

I can't believe we're finally alone
I can't believe I almost went home
What are the chances? Everyone's dancing
And he's not with you

The universe must have divined this
What am I gonna do? Not grab your wrist?

Boyfriend, Dove Cameron

𓇽

A couple days later Violet had gone back to the Fishers house much to Isabel's dislike. Conrad and Violet had sorted out their problem's and were happy again, while Violet made a point of ignoring Isabel. She didn't want to be in the same room as her after what had happened.

Today was the day of the deb dance lessons and Violet was exited, she loved the dancing. It was her favourite part of becoming a deb. She always enjoyed dancing, it made her feel calm and free.

"Conrad, we have to leave in 20 minutes so we are on time," Violet said as she did the finishing touches on their hair and make up.

Conrad laughed as he came out of the bathroom, "Sunny, I am ready I am just waiting on you." He explained, as Violet turned around to see in suit. "So, what do we think?"

Violet smiled and kissed his cheek, "You look great, so handsome." Conrad smiled at her words and kissed the top of her head.

She then moved from his embrace, picking up her dress that was laying on the bed, and walked into the washroom. "I am almost done, I just need to put my dress and my heals on." She called out from the bathroom.

Violet smiled at herself in the mirror, she loved her dress. She adored the colour purple and how it always made her hair seem more blonde, it made her skin glow. She just always looked perfect in it.

She walked out of the bathroom and smiled at Conrad, "Anyway, I can get you to zip me up?" She asked as she turned around. Conrad smiled and nodded walking up behind her and zipping the dress.

"You look so pretty," Conrad whispered in her ear, "I love you so fucking much."

Violet turned around to face him, "I love you too, Connie more than you even know." She then walked over to her suit case pulling out the heals she was going to wear. Violet sat o the bed and started putting them on until Conrad took them from her.

"Let me?" Conrad asked as Violet nodded her head and smiled. Conrad slipped the first heal on, looking up at his girlfriend the whole time. "I can't wait to dance with you today." He stood up and helped Violet off the bed smiling.

Violet pulled Conrad down into a slow passionate kiss, "I am exited too, but we have to leave before we are late."

𓇽

Violet and Conrad walked in, quickly making their way over to the Richardson girls and Carter. Conrad gave Carter a bro-hug and the girls hugged one anther. Violet waved over at Gigi and Shayla who where already practicing where there dates.

The three girls then watched Isabel walk in, they all rolled their eyes. Isabel turned to give them a wave as the girls glare back at her not wanting to be around her. Everyone then turned to Paige when she started talking.

"Attention, everyone," Paige called out, all the debs and the dates turned to look at her. "As you all know, the waltz is the most highly anticipated part of the ball. So, please join your partners now.."

Conrad grabbed Violets hand and smiled, "This is my favourite part of the ball, but don't tell my mom that." Violet laughed and smiled as they made their way to their position.