-𝒫𝓇ℯ𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝒽ℯℯ𝓅-

𓇽

I'm smoking while I'm runnin' on my treadmill
But I'm cutting up roses
Could it be that I fell for another loser
I'm crying while I'm cummin'

Making love while I'm making good money
Sobbin' in my cup of coffee
'Cause I fell for another loser

In My Feelings, Lana Del Rea

𓇽

Everyone made their way inside to start drying off, more specially Belly and Conrad. Once Belly was inside she was a glimpse of Conrad carrying Violet on his shoulder, Violet was laughing and trying to get out of Conrads hold.

Isabel looked back to Laurel and Susannah who were smiling as they watched the couple go up stairs. "When did that happen?" Belly asked Susannah.

Susannah turned to look at Belly. "About 3 years ago, your mom and I went to go watch Violet play softball in Florida and then they told us that the where dating." Susannah said smiling recalling the memory. "We even went with her family to Arizona to watch her play."

Belly look at her mom confused not remembering when that had happened. "What do you mean you went to Florida?"

Laurel turned to look at Belly. "Well, while you were with Taylor at Volleyball camp, the Edwards invited us to come to Violets showcase. It was a big deal but you said you wanted to stay back for Volleyball so I let you."

So, that was the big trip to Florida, watching Violet play softball the whole week. Clearly she didn't miss much of the trip then. However, she wondered how she never picked up on Conrad dating Violet.

But when Belly truly thought about it, she had hardly seen Violet over that past 3 years and Conrad had always seem to come and go. She just assumed it had something to do with football or hanging out with some other friends. She never thought that it would have to do with her.

Isabel had finally had enough about hearing about Violet and Conrad and made her way up stairs to change. This was finally going to be the summer that her and Conrad got together. In her mind she was finally pretty enough and was going to step out of that little sister shadow.

But that wasn't going to happen with Violet Edwards in his life. Isabel could already see how much Conrad had adored her, he only had eyes for her or maybe he never looked anywhere else in the first place. It was alway Violet.

𓇽

In Conrad's room he was taking a shower while Violet was organizing their cloths. She had one of her's and Conrad's playlist playing in the back ground, as she hummed along to one of the songs. Once she was do with Conrads cloths, she grabbed her things and started moving them into the drawers.

She stopped when she saw a purple lingerie in the suitcase, something she knew she didn't pack. Violet then saw a note attached to it from Clara, "have fun with your man, thank me later :)". Violet laughed at the note, but then stiffened up when she felt arms wrap around her.

"That's cute, when did you get that?" Conrad asked her, as she turned around to face him. He took it from her hands and held it up against her as she struck a pose.

Conrad laughed and put it on the bed. "I didn't buy that, Clara did and threw it in my suitcase telling me to have fun and thank me later." Violet explained to her boyfriend. She then realized that Conrad wasn't wearing a shirt and smiled staring at his abs.