-𝒫ℴ𝓂ℯℊ𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓉ℯ 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℒℴ𝓉𝓊𝓈-

𓇽

Oh, it's like that, I'm your dream come true
When it's on a platter for you
Then you pulled back when I try to make plans

More than two hours in advance, mmI slam the door, I hit ignore
I'm saying, "No, no, no, no more"
I got you blocked, after this, an afterthought
I finally cut you off

Feather, Sabrina Carpenter

𓇽

The deb tea was finally over and Isabel couldn't get out fast enough. She was tired about hearing of Conrad's and Violets relationship. She was tired of hearing about how she was going to go far in school. She was tired of Violet Edwards.

Violet on the other hand, had a blast. She hadn't seen half the girls in a year and she was so exited to reconnect with them. Through the deb ball they had become her sisters and she loved them like family.

She couldn't wait to spend anther Deb season with the girls, as this would be there last on as they were going of to collage after summer.

"Want would you say if I asked you on a date tonight?" Conrad asked his girlfriend as they drove back to the summer house.

Violet smiled looking over at Conrad, "I would love to, where do you wanna go?"

Conrad shrugged, "How would you feel about going to the drive in tonight? We would miss Laurels book signing, but I already talked to her and she said she is okay with us missing it." Conrad explained as he pulled into the drive way of the beach house.

"I would like that a lot. Do you know what they are playing tonight?" Violet asked, as she got out of the car, kicking off her heals tired of walking around in them.

"I don't know, you still want to go?"

"Yeah, I do." The two of them walked hand in hand up to Conrads room. "Connie, can you unzip my dress, please?"

Conrad nodded walking over to her, Violet turned around moving her hair to the side as Conrad unzipped the dress. Violet let the dress fall to the ground, and all Conrad could do was watch her.

Violet grabbed one of Conrads hoodies that was laying on his desk, and slipped it on. "What are you staring at there, Connie?" She asked, turning around to face her boyfriend that was smiling.

Conrad shrugged walking over to Violet wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her to his chest. "I wasn't staring." He said kissing her cheek. "I was admiring this wonderful woman that I get to call my girlfriend ."

Violet laughed and pulled him into a kiss. "You are a dork, but it's okay. You are my dork." Conrad then pulled her back into anther kiss making them both smile.

"Well, I hope that I am your dork, who else would be?" Conrad asked making Violet laugh leaning in to kiss him one more time.

"I got to be honest with you I still think half of Cousins has a crush on you and your brother. Apparently, I am known as the girl who stole you from everyone, manly Isabel but you know." Violet said laughing slightly.

Conrad kissed her cheek, "You are the only girl I want, always been the only girl I want." Conrad then pulled her into a kiss that soon found its way to the bed.

𓇽

Violet and Conrad sat at his desk with a computer opened up. Violet was waiting for her brother to call before she got ready for her date. From what her brother was telling her, everything was going really well for him in football.