-𝒫ℯ𝓇𝒻ℯ𝒸𝓉 ℒ𝒾𝓀ℯ 𝒱𝒾ℴ𝓁ℯ𝓉-

𓇽

I see you eyein' me down, but you'll never know much past my name
Or how I'm runnin' this room around and that I'm still half your age

Yeah, you're loo- (loo-loo-) lookin' at me like I'm some sweet escape
Obvious that you want me, but I said

Greedy, Tate McRea

𓇽

Violet got ready in Conrads room without a care in the world. She had her playlist going on the back ground making her smile. Conrad had gone down stairs letting her sleep as the girls was dead from last night.

Violet finished the last dutch braid and smiled at herself in the mirror. She applied her chapstick and made her way down stairs to where everyone else was. She smiled as she was Conrad half dead on the couch.

"Morning, everyone." Violet smiled at the three in the kitchen. She made her was to sit with Conrad on the couch. He lifted his head so that she could sit. Once she sat down Conrad laid his head in her lap.

Violet started running her fingers through Conrads hair making him smile slightly, and feel less dead.

"Do we rally have to sit physically for her to paint out portraits?" Jeremiah asked from the stove. He looked over at Violet and smiled, "Want some eggs for breakfast?"

Violet nodded and smiled at the younger boy. "Yeah that would be great, that's Jere."

"Can't she just look at a picture on her phone or something? Because I really don't wanna sit there for a painting," Steven said as he continued to follow Jeremiah around the kitchen watching him cook the breakfast.

Jere finally had enough of Steven breathing on his neck, "Okay, get out. You are going to reck my food."

"What, why?" Steven asked confused. Violet was too, she couldn't figure out if Steven was talking about the portrait or getting kicked out of the kitchen.

Laurel rolled her eyes. "She needs to see you in the flesh in order to capture your essence. While you are still young and full of hope." Laurel explained as she kept working on her computer. "Her words, not mine."

"Well, Conrad does not have any hope, actually." Jeremiah joked, as Conrad raised his hand to flip him off. Jere didn't care tho he kept talking, "He is hopeless, but my hangover smoothie, it will cure it all."

Conrad tried to block out the everything and only focus on Violet and her hand running through his hair. "Can you please just hurry up?" He called out with a groan. Violet laughed slightly at him.

"Just relax, okay. I am almost done. Calm your tits," Jeremiah said as he started the blender. Conrad then turned to burry his head into Violets lap, hating the noice.

"She hasn't painted you since you were little. I think it would be nice to hair these portraits for when you are older." Laurel cut into the conversation.

"Old?" Steven scoffed with a smile. "No, when I am older I am sure that there will be, like, holograms or something that I can watch myself on, you know?"

Laurel was done with her son now. "Just sit for you portraits, okay?" She sighed already done with all the kids. "I don't see Conrad complaining."

Jere laughed as he brought Conrad his smoothie and Violet her eggs. "Oh, he will be, one he is conscious that is."

"Thanks, Jere-Bear. " Violet smiled to the boy. She hand Conrad the smoothie and started eating her eggs. "These are great, Jere."

Conrad on the other hand wasn't having the greatest breakfast. "Oh, god. I hate this damn thing" Conrad gagged and set it on the table.