- ℱℴ𝓇ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒜𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 -

𓇽

Baby, you were the love of my life, woah
Maybe you don't know what's lost 'til you find it

Take a walk on Sunday through the afternoon
We can always find somethin' for us to do
We don't really like what's on the news, but it's on all the time

Love Of My Life, Harry Styles

𓇽

"Violet, Belly, you came!" Nicole says coming up to the girls and the boys, "Oh, Conrad, Carter, it's so good to see you guys." She pulled both of the boys into a hug smiling. She then turned to the girls and gave them a hug as well.

"Hey, Nicole. You look so pretty." Belly said, complementing the older girl with a smile. "Oh, and this is my friend, Taylor, she is from back home."

"Hi," Taylor says waving at the Richardson girl and Nicole smiled at her, "Thanks for inviting us, I love your dress."

Nicole laughed slightly, "Oh, me? Look at you. Oh, my goodness. Are those real flowers?" Nicole ask as she inspected the flowers on the girls head.

Violet chose not to wear one as she was allergic to pollen and almost every flower. At the ball diamonds she would alway have to take her allergy medication otherwise her eyes would puff up and she wouldn't be able to see.

"Yes." Belly answers smiling hearing all the complements she was getting, "Susannah made them for us."

"Incredible. Well, we have to show Gigi." Nicole tells the girl as she grabbed Violets hand and pulling her towards a table with a bunch of cakes as Belly looks at Taylor following the two girls.

Conrad and Carter look at each other smiling, seeing Violet happy and with her friends. That's all the Carter wanted for his older sister was for her to be happy and that is what Conrad did. Sure her friends made her happy but not like Conrad, no one made her smile like Conrad.

"You guys, look who's here," Nicole says as Belly makes her way to the table with a mountain of cakes and treats. The girls wish Belly a happy birthday and Belly smiled thanking them all. This was something that she wanted.

A moment where it wasn't all about Violet, where Violet wasn't the centre of attention. Where everyone would focus on her, Isabel. That was her won birthday wish, that everyone would start paying more attention to her and not perfect little Violet

𓇽

"Um, is this for me?" Belly asked as she looked at all the presents and all of the treats. Susannah had made a great party for her but she had never had something so extravagant. The cake had her name on it, all decorated in her favourite colour.

Turning to the mountain of presents, the all were wrapped in pink paper ands with fancy bows on them. It looked like a Pinterest board.

"Who else would it be for, Belly?" Gigi joked smiling at the girl.

"Oh, my... Thank you, guys. These cakes are amazing, Nicole," Belly tells the girl shocked.

"I never miss a chance to have a Sofia Coppola moment," Nicole says and the girls laugh. The girls sing happy birthday to the girl and when the song comes to an end.

"Well, Belly, make a wish." Nicole says and Belly stands there for a moment before blowing the candle. In her mind she knew exactly what she was wishing for, 'Conrad to be hers and no one else's'

Everyone clapped their hands and smiled at Isabel. She said that she would open her presents later, not at the party because she wanted to party. Although everyone knew that Isabel could not hold her alcohol.