- 𝒰𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓇 𝒜 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝓁𝓁 -

𓇽

I'm on the roof, you're in your airplane seat
I was nose-bleeding, looking for life out there
Reading your horoscope, you were just doing cocaine
In my kitchen, you never listen, I hope you're missing me by now

If I was a bluebird, I would fly to you
You'd be the spoon
Dip you in honey so I could be sticking to you

Daylight, Harry Styles

𓇽

"Hey, girls!" Susannah smiled. "How was your girls day?" She was sitting on top of the island in the middle of the kitchen where food was scattered everywhere.

Violet smiled as she looked at the older blonde. "It was good, I got some new cloths." She said, slightly laughing at the older woman. "Why is all the food out?"

"We were hungry," Susannah shrugged as she started eating the chips that where scatter everywhere.

Violet nodded her head, "Ok, uh, is Conrad home yet?" Violet asked, not seeing him outside with with Jeremiah and Isabel.

She smiled and shook her head, "Nope, but Belly and Jere are out back," Susannah said eating a chip. "Hey, is everything okay with you and Belly, it's just I feel a little tension between the two of you, more than last summer."

Violet shook her head and put a fake smile on, "Everything is okay, you don't have to worry Auntie Anna," She said smiling as she walked outside to hang out with Jeremiah.

Violet sat beside Jeremiah and smiled, "Your moms are both very high," Violet said laughing as Jere turned to look at her unsure if he heard right.

"What?" Jeremiah laughed, not believing what he was hearing.

Violet nodded and laughed even more, "Oh yeah, they've got half the food out, it is everywhere." Violet didn't even look towards Isabel, she didn't want to be in the same room as, her at all.

"No way," Jeremiah said grabbing Isabels hand running back inside with the with Violet right behind them smiling at the two.

If only Isabel could see how much Jeremiah liked her. However, Violet didn't want Jeremiah to get hurt by the girl. Violet knew that Isabel was always going to have a crush on Conrad, she just didn't want Jeremiah to fall to the second option.

𓇽

"Oh, our beautiful babies!" Susannah exclaimed watching as the three teens walked over to the to mothers with smiles on there faces. "Oh, come with me, I gotta get you while the lights still good."

"Okay, mom" Jeremiah says as Susannah pulled him out leaving the two girls with a high Laurel.

"Woah, what have you guys been doing?" Isabel asked walking over to her mom, wanting to make sure that she was okay.

"Uh, just talking and snacking" Laurel replied putting a thing of cookie dough on the counter a pulled her phone out, "Hey, what do you guys think of this text?" She held up the phone for both of the girls to read.

On the mom's phone was a message from Cleveland that read 'when can I see you again?"
"Oh, my god the guy you hooked up with was Cleveland Castello? " Belly said shocked looking any her mom, not believing what she was reading.

"It wasn't planned, one thing lead to another we ended up having sex in my car," Laurel waved her daughter off like it was nothing.

Violet high-fived Laurel, "I have done the same thing, it just happens you know? But it makes for the best sex." She said laughing as Laurel nodded her head.