-𝒮ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃 𝒴ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝒪𝓁𝒹-

𓇽

They say I'm too young to love you
I don't know what I need
They think I don't understand
The freedom land of the seventies

I think I'm too cool to know ya
You say I'm like the ice, I freeze
I'm churnin' out novels like
Beat poetry on Amphetamines
Brooklyn Baby, Lana Del Rey

𓇽

"You want to go get a drink?" Conrad asked as he and Violet got out of the car.

She nodded and grabbed his hand lacing their fingers together. Once the four made it to the beach they all went their own way.

Steven went off with some girl. Jeremiah was hanging out with some of his friends plus the Richardson girls. Then Conrad had lead Violet to the cooler sos they could get something to drink.

Once the couple had got their drinks they made their way to the fire and sat down. Conrad pulled Violet onto his lap and they started kiss.

Conrad started to kiss down her neck making her smile. "I love you," He mumbled into her neck.

Violet didn't reply, instead she brought his lips back to her as they continued to get lost in their own little world. Conrad moved his hands to her ass, pulling her closer into him. While Violet moved her arms around his neck.

The couple pulled away for a second catching air. The smiled at each other before Violet pulled Conrad back into a kiss.

𓇽

Isabel finally made it to the bonfire and quickly searched the beach to find anyone that see knew. The first thing she noticed tho, was that she was definitely over dressed. Everyone else was in their bikinis, oversized shirts, shorts and sundresses. No one was wearing what she was wearing.

"Yo, gas station girl," she heard a voice call out. She turned around seeing the guy from the gas station earlier that day.

Belly smiled slightly and waved awkwardly, "Hey."

"Where are you coming from?" He asked looking at her up and down.

"Um, anther party," she mumbled.

"Sweet," the guy nodded alone, before moving closer to her. "Hey, here take my bear, I will get anther one."

Belly shook her head, "Uh, no, no, no thanks. I'm okay," Belly said moving away from her. He was starting to make her feel uncomfortable and disparately wanted to find someone she knew.

"So, uh... you have a boyfriend back home?" The gas station guy asked talking anther step closer to her.

"Uh." Belly's eyes trailed off hoping to find anyone that she knew to get away from him. She mentally relaxed when she saw her brother walking with some girl. "Steven!" She called out.

Steven did a double take and saw his sister, and walked over. "What are you doing here?" He asked gripping her arm trying to pulled her away from the guy. "And what are you even wearing?"

The gas station guy followed, "I invited her," Gas station guy said. "Who the hell are you?"

"I am her brother," Steven yelled at him, "And she is fifteen, you fucking pedo."

"I, I am almost sixteen," Belly told the guy, although that was not much better. She was more annoyed with the fact that Steven was making a big scene and recking her goal of making Conrad jealous.

"My bad," the gas station guy walked away with his hands up not wanting to fight anymore.

Steven then turned to look at Isabel, "Jesus Christ," Steven shook her head annoyed with his younger sister. "Come on, Belly."