- ℱℴ𝓇 ℐ𝓃𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎 -

𓇽

Secrets I have held in my heart
Are harder to hide than I thought
Maybe I just wanna be yours
I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours

Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours

I Wanna Be Yours, Arctic Monkeys

𓇽

"What is going on out there?" Conrad asked as he stepped out of the car, walking over to the red jeep, he sighed realizing it was his brother and Steven. "Can you guys leave, please? I just want to spend time with my girlfriend."

The two younger boys turned to look at Conrad, unaware that he was even at the drive in. "Conrad? What are you doing here?" Jeremiah asked but before Conrad could answer an angry Isabel came over.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" She asked and then turned to look at Conrad, "Why are you even here?"

Conrad rolled his eyes, "I have been here the whole time, Belly. That white car over there, that's mine."

Isabel rolled her eyes at the older boy and then turned to her brother, "Why are you here?"

"We just wanted to catch the end of our favourite movie." Steven said with a laugh, Violet soon had enough and stepped out of the car.

Rolling her eyes seeing Isabel arguing with her boyfriend, "Steven, Jere, can you guys go please? Or if you are going to stay can you park somewhere else."

Isabel then turned to look at the older blond with an annoyed look, "Great, you are here to now. You came to crash my date as well. You probably told them about my date, so that they could crash it." She accused the older girl.

Violet rolled her eyes at the younger girl, "In case you haven realized, Isabell, they are crashing my date as well. Conrad and I have been he since the being of the pre-views. Now, could you please leave us alone."

"Yeah man, can you guys just leave? I just want to spend some time with Violet." Conrad explained to his younger brother.

Jeremiah put his hands up in surrender, "Oh, relax you three. We were just messing around. Conrad, we didn't even know that Violet and you were here." Truth be told, if he knew that Violet and Conrad were here he would never would have shown up.

Conrad and Violet rolled their eyes at Jeremiah. The couple just wanted to have a relaxing date night together, without Isabel, and the boys.

"Steven, if you don't leave, I swear to god, I will send everyone your Dramione fanfic," Isabel threatened him, Violet held in a laugh as Conrad rolled his eyes at the threat.

"You wouldn't dare," Steven challenged at his sister, he knew that she didn't have the balls to.

Isabel scoffed,"Oh, he spent an entire chapter talking about Draco's wand," She said, glaring daggers at her brother.

"Bro," Conrad laughed at seeing Steven so embarrassed, shaking his head slightly. "Oh, my god."

Violet looked at Conrad, "Can we go? I am done with the movie."

Conrad looked down at his girlfriend nodding his head knowing that she was going to snap at the younger boys any minute now. "Yeah, let's go." He then turned to look at the boys, "Thank you for recking our date."

Violet opened the passenger seat and Conrad got into the drivers. He started up the car pulling out of the Drive-In. The couple didn't know where they where going to go, they knew that they still wanted to go on a date but they weren't sure were.