38

After the five of us finished the bottle, said hi to almost everyone we knew at the party and killed Esther's vape, Gabby and Esther pushed me out the back door and into the infamous Nam backyard. Of course the first people to notice me were the four that I was not looking forward to encountering.

"Hey friends." I giggled, stumbling over my own feet.

"Well if it isn't little miss Lie." BamBam smiled. He scooted over and patted the space between him and Felix.

I took a seat on the love seat, wedging myself between a man I have gone to third base with and a boy that I have sent underwear pictures to, with the boy I lost my virginity to and his past, no current, flame perched on his lap in the chair next to us.

I'm in hell.

Felix, knowing me well, places the cigarette that he was smoking between my lips. "How do you know these two?" He smiled, watched me take a small puff.

"I met them both at a party. One here and one there!"

"There as in where?" He asked, his Australian accent coming out thick.

"There as in BamBam's house, duh." I answered, making Felix's face scrunch up into a smile.

"Dumbass, have you met Lisa?" JK smirked, I watched the lithe girl hop off his laugh and approach me.

"Hi," She had a big smile on her face. Her bangs were perfect. "I've seen you around, it's nice to finally introduce myself."

I widened my eyes, she was beautiful. Fuck my life. "Nice to meet you too." I stole a glance past her to make eye contact with JK. "And for the record, my name's Lie not dumbass."

She laughed before returning to JK's side. This time sitting on the arm of his chair. "You're very pretty, Lie."

"I've seen better." JK teased, making direct eye contact with me.

"I haven't." BamBam defended, throwing an arm over the back of the couch.

"Damn thanks guys." I sarcastically said, turning to face Felix. "Do you have anything you want to add?"

"Well, I'd fuck you." Felix said bluntly, his cigarette dangling from his lips.

Butterflies.

JK started coughing aggressively and his shock was way too amusing for me to be shocked by Felix's words.

"That's crazy." BamBam spoke for the group, his hand brushing over the back of my hair.

My heart dropped to my ass again when he did that.

BamBam and I's relationship confused me. It's like he likes me but also don't care about what I do with other guys. He doesn't seem bothered at all like JK. Maybe he's just horny and gives whichever girl attention that's new and around him. So I wonder, would this qualify as a successful friends with (sort of) benefits situation?

"Anyways!" I leaned forward in my seat, "I should probably go find my friends."

I went to stand up, but Felix pulled me back down. "Are we not your friends, Lie?"

"Yeah, why not hang with us for a bit. I haven't seen you in a minute." JK smirked, placing a hand on Lisa's thigh, who was playing with his hair.

A few days ago, I was playing with his hair just like that.

"And whose fault is that?" Maybe it was the tequila talking but I was feeling bold, I just don't know which boy to choose...

"Call it poor planning." Felix suggested, taking a puff of his cigarette.

I knew he could sense the tension between JK and I, and BamBam and I for that matter. Felix knew me too well. He has seen and heard me talk about many boys through our years of friendship. Boys that I only talked about to get my mind off of him.

I turned my back to JK, Lisa and Bambam, and studied Felix's face. "Why are your freckles hidden today."

He smiled at me and glanced down at my lips. "I'm wearing a bit of makeup today Lie, do you like it."

"Yes, it's very sexy." I joked, giving his cheeks a quick squeeze before turning back and throwing my legs over BamBam's.

I glanced over at JK, who met my gaze, he was watching me. "So how long have you and Lisa been together."

His eyebrows shot up. "We've been on and off for the past few years."

"Yeah this one never decide what he wants." Lisa sassed and looking up at me from her phone.

"Oh you're telling me." I mumbled, glancing at BamBam who was hiding an amused smile.

JK coughed, changing the subject. "Hey dumbass, your real friends are here." He nodded his head, at something past my shoulder.

I quickly took my legs off of BamBam as Jimin, Esther, Gabby, Gwen and Suga all joined us on the couches.

"Do you guys want to do something fun?" Esther asked, now holding hands with Suga.

"I guess he really did get her back." Felix whispered in my ear before turning to stand and greet Gwen. "Hi Spice Girl, how are you."

"Long time no see Aussie." Gwen gave him a quick hug, avoiding eye contact.

That was their nicknames for each other. Felix would call Gwen 'Spice Girl' in reference to her fiery red hair and ginger spice. Gwen would call him 'Aussie' for obvious reasons. For some odd reason, they both insist on calling each other by those nicknames, post relationship. I used to hate it, back when I was talking to him.

"I'm down, but what can we do?" BamBam chimed, also standing up to greet the girls with hugs.

"What do you guys say to a little game of truth or dare? If you pass on something, you have to take a shot." Gabby suggested, holding up two bottles of liquor.

Gwen giggled and the little devil, Esther made a face at me, I knew she put them up to this.

This is a very bad idea.